Moonlight

Joan's POV

As I was strolling down through our pave to our castle without fear feeling happy and incredible having my Mate and scared that she is human they so fragile anything can happen to them.

But I'm glad that I have a hard core mate who's willing to take care after herself making me smile thinking about her I can't wait to see her tonight.

I thought she was about to say no again. Because that's what's she do every time when I asked her out she always have some accuses.

We have a lot to talk about I don't know what's wrong with Naomi she just told me that Lucia wasn't right for me out of nowhere everytime I'm asking her what's her problem with mate she would say nothing.

I definitely know that's something wrong with her and it's about my Mate. I wonder what does they know about her that I don't know because Naomi's sister Norma started to have a close bound with my mate,which I don't like realy because she is bad very bad that one.

I have to be with her tonight it's full moon as you know we have a lot of creatures living in this world away from the humans and I have to protect my Mate I need To inform my family tonight that I have found my Mate and that's she is a girl most of all a woman so that she can have some of my vampires warriors to watch over their house.

It will be very hard I know but they have to accept it no matter what.

Wolves will be running tonight in the woods and my inner creature is just not in so Good mood leaving our mate alone in That house in The woods and it will not be good for us as vampires to be out in the woods when it's full moon.

There will be that bad wolves going try and take advantage of humans and trying to kill them I'm not going to take that chance leaving my Mate all alone never.

Some of them will be turning into they wolves for the first time some will mate with theirs mates for the first time and I wish I could mate with my Mate today as well but it will be so. Hard to come out to her that I'm not normal.

As I was close to my Castel seeing it  From far I can't help to think how my Mate will act seing it she will look so beautiful.

I turned to walk to our Castel and wrapped my long brown coat tightly around my body when the  cold breeze blow through the city of our woods until my ears perk at the distance hearing footsteps running of wolves smelling they stinky scent making me use my speed to get myself home.

My hole family was home and today our Castel was full every vampire was here. It's a rule every time. When it's full moon the vampires would come to our Castel as a respect and responsibility to protect they queen and king.

"Look who's here", I heard my mother voice as I take off my coat and hang it.

"You late and the damn dogs must be already in the woods and you decide to came now. Do you want to get yourself kill leaving the coven without a queen", I heard my dad Hard bash voice making me rolled eyes at him.

"Honey but she is fine I don't think she will be so stupid to get herself kill", my mother respond.

"Mmm thanks mom", I said sending daggers to my father he can be so Dramatic sometimes. But I understand him After What happen with me Decades Ago still haunted him thinking that he will lose me.

"Where were you school is already out whats wrong with you",?my.dad.asked

"Dad please I'm not in the mood now for. That I can't take care of myself you that and please can you take a sit I need to talk to you.",

"Okay honey what is it"? my mom aksed me. Looking worried

"Mom I'm. Fine nothing to worried about I said waiting for them to be quite.