Chapter 29

I don't own JBBA just my ocs. Also sorry if this is gross to any of you.

________________________________

When Aritha woke, there was this aching pain in her stomach. Groaning she turned over trying to relieve some of the pain but that didn't help. She stiffened as a hand was placed on her stomach, massaging it. "I'm not surprised that your aching after all, that was a long climax you had." Kars reminded, his breath on the shadow users ear. "I have no idea what your talking about." her voice dull as she looked to the side. The male chuckled as his hand delved into the womans stomach. "Oi, wha-what are you ah," she hissed as Kars rummaged around her abdomen. "Hush woman, and hold still." he ordered looking to where his hand is.

"Get your hand, ow! You lightheaded idiot that hurts." Kars' hand was in her uterus, rummaging through the area. I know that goof put something in her but where. "Kars it hurts!" she whimpered, squirming in his grasp. Red eyes looked to her stressed face, leaning in he kissed her forehead. "Hold still and it won't hurt." he whispered. His eyes turned back to her stomach, his hand rummaging still. His hand moved to her fallopian tube were he felt a ring around it. There! he tried pulling it but Aritha yelped. He looked to her again, slight worry in his eyes. She smacked his head, he grunted.

"That hurt you idiot." glaring at him. Kars glared back as punishment for hitting his head, he squeezed her breast. This caused her to bite her lip, "Woman, I suggest you refrain from doing that again." he glared continuing to fondle her. He blinked as he felt the ring move, eyes widened as he looked to her abdomen. I wonder.

Kars sat up with Aritha in front of him, his knee between her legs as he began moving it back and forth. Gasping she bit her lip not willing to make a sound. The researcher paid no mind as he moved the ring to her uterus then to her cervix, "Ah, Kars what ever your doing stop please." she whimpered, squirming in his grip. A squeak came from her as he removed his hand from her insides.

The purple haired male laid her on the bed, her hair splayed out around her. The two stared at each other but Aritha's back arched.

-

As Aritha came down from her high, Kars removed his fingers revealing a metal ring.

Midnight eyes looked at the ring, "What is that?" Aritha asked in between pants. "This is a wedding ring of death an experiment of mine." he answered turning the ring in between his fingers.

Aritha kicked him in the face causing him to grunt. "Why the sun did you experiment on me?" she exclaimed gripping the blanket to cover herself. Growling, he gripped the shadow users leg moving her foot away from his face. "Women I didn't put that ring there."

"Oh really then who did?" she glared. "Esidisi's the one not me." leaning forward a little, this caused his hand to move lower down her leg. Though he stopped, squeezing the back of her thigh a squeak came from her mouth. Setting the ring aside he leaned into the soft appendage. "What are you up too, Lightshow." a black brow quirking at the males actions. The male squeezed and fondled her leg as well as nuzzling it. A small nearly inaudible giggle escaped Aritha. Red eyes looked up to see embarrassment written all over the outcast's face.

Smirking, his eyes held mirth. This should be fun.

------

Esidisi was watching Wammu and Santana spar when foot steps hurriedly came towards. The white haired male turned around just in time to receive a kick to the face. The fire user was thrown back into the wall. A crater formed from the collision of the ancient being, groaning Esidisi got up.

Santana hid behind Wammu while the blonde stood stiff. Blue eyes looked up to see Aritha enraged figure. She was fully dressed as  her hair was in her normal high pony tail, and Kalina's soul resting around her neck.  "What in the world were you thinking?" she exclaimed. "What are you talking about?" he asked rubbing the dirt off him. The women growled and was about say something when Kars entered. "I have something that will bring some amusement for when we find the red stone." he announced as he walked to the table.

"Oh and what makes you think we will have to battle for the stone?" Esidisi asked coming forward. "I doubt something as beautiful and precious as the Red Stone of Aja would be willingly given to us. Especially if the stone is owned by a human." he said. "Humans are greedy bastards." Aritha growled. Kars placed a bunch of rings on the table, revealing the wedding rings of death. "These rings will be our amusement for when we meet a strong and worthy opponent of the humans." he explained marveling at his work.

Wammu and Esidisi looked around though Aritha and her son paid no attention. "What is this one for Lord Kars?" Wammu asked picking a smoothed metal ring out from the pile. "That is an antidote for the poison in the rings." he answered. "All of the poisoned rings have a pattern that is meant for each one of us minus the woman and Santana." explaining as he glanced at mother and son. "Oh and why didn't you make one for them?" the white haired male smirked.

Kars was about to answer when Aritha jumped in, "Because I do not care for the lives of humans, and I doubt a human could beat me." her voice smug as she placed her hands on her hips. "Alright, alright I won't go further, and what about you boy?" turning to face Santana. "I have no interest in playing with food." he answered. They all blinked at him but soon his mother pfft and started laughing. The white haired male sweat dropped but then noticed Kars neck.

"Odd, where'd you get that?" he asked pointing towards the necklace and ring attached to it. Aritha turned and looked to the males neck seeing the same ring that was inside her but this time it had butterflies around it. "None of your concern." Kars answered. Esidisi was about to say something else when the researcher turned around and disappeared in a shimmer of lights. He quirked his brow as he turned to the shadow user but she too disappeared.

"Odd, I wonder what that was about?" the red head asked. "Yes I agree, Mistress doesn't normally do that." his brother agreed. The fire user only smirked as an evil chuckle came from him. The two boys turned to see there master laughing. They blinked in confusion but did nothing to stop him.

___________________

Hoped you liked this chapter. Also thanks for the comments 💜 views 💙 and voted on this story💚. Stay safe everyone and remember social distancing and the stay at home order.