Black Rose | part 1

💌 milkyjimsufics

You visited Seoul 6 months ago during your summer break. You were so amazed by the city's beauty that you decided to settle in there, but your mom didn't approve at all, she didn't even want you to visit Seoul in first place. Somehow you convinced her, and now you were living all by yourself, in a pretty apartment while continuing with your studies and doing a part-time job at a cafe. You just wanted to forget about your past, have a fresh start and start loving yourself again. How hard could it be, right? Well ...

 How hard could it be, right? Well

Present day - cafe

"Would that be all Miss?" you asked as you finished writing down the order "yes please" the old lady responded with a smile on her face. "Great that'll be 4000 won($3.20 something) please. It will be ready in just a moment" "thanks". "I'll take care of that one" said Taehyung, your colleague and your schoolmate, "nah, it's fine Tae" you replied "Y/n ahh" "fine", Tae gave you his boxy smile making you smile too at his cuteness.

 "I'll take care of that one" said Taehyung, your colleague and your schoolmate, "nah, it's fine Tae" you replied "Y/n ahh" "fine", Tae gave you his boxy smile making you smile too at his cuteness

11:00 pm - cafe

Your shift was nearly over. You and Taehyung were the only ones in the cafe now. You were cleaning the table while he was sweeping the floor. "Do you have any plans after school tomorrow?" he spoke breaking the awkward silence "I don't think so, why though?" "I-maybe we should...like...meet-up or something, of you want of course" he added quickly "s-sure" you managed to say and quickly looked at the other side trying to hide your rosy cheeks.
"We'll discuss about the place tomorrow at school" he said, it almost sounded like a question; you nodded to let him know that it's alright for you.

A bit later

You and Tae got out of the cafe and were both about to make your way home when you heard someone screaming and some gunshots

You and Tae got out of the cafe and were both about to make your way home when you heard someone screaming and some gunshots. You looked around and noticed that the place was less crowded than normal "what's happening?" you asked to yourself but your thoughts were interrupted by Taehyung who quickly grabbed your wrist and led you towards the street to your home "quick, we don't have time" he urged, you didn't know what was happening, what was that sound, why was Taehyung so concerned about it and what did he mean by we don't have time?

You two ran as fast as you could and finally reached your apartment . All you could hear now was the hooting sound of the owls the crickets' chirp sound. The atmosphere was getting less tense with the time until a piercing cry was heard, it belonged to a woman. You could feel the goosebumps as they were all spread around your tiny figure, Tae noticed your state and didn't hesitate a second and hugged you tightly "I'm here, don't worry" he reassured with his soft voice "let's go inside" "yeah". As you entered you were welcomed by the warm feeling of home, but what you didn't realise was that you were still clinging to Tae.

"You know that you can let go off me now, right?" Tae laughed "shut up it's not funny at all" you pouted. The little smile you had soon faded away when your mind was again filled with the screams you heard, Tae noticed it and tried to cheer you up by making funny faces, but failed. "Do you know what's happening out there Tae?" he shook his head as a no and the silence once again reigned. "Can you stay here tonight?" you murmured a bit shyly "oh yeah-I mean sure, as long as you're okay with it"

Continues ...