Black Rose | part 2

💌@milkyjimsufics

"So where am I going to sleep?" Tae suddenly spoke "in the guest room" "are you sure?" "yes why?" you were a bit confused when Tae slightly smirked and whispered in your ear "you know, I don't mind sleeping in the same bed with you, in case you need someone to cuddle with since you're scared", you lightly hit Taehyung in the chest "you pervert" you laughed "now come on".
You held his hand and took him into the guest room.

Y/N's POV

I HELD HIS HAND! What was I even thinking?! He's like my brother and that's it! I can't be possibly having feelings for him. I quickly showed around and got out. I'm pretty sure looked like a tomato. I went in my room, got changed and got under the soft blankets. I tried to sleep but it seemed like that night wasn't planning to let me sleep peacefully, all those nightmares came back again, those screams, those voices, those gunshots. It felt like I was 10 again.
—————————————————————————————————————————
"̴O̷p̴p̶a̵a̵ ̷y̶o̵u̸ ̶a̸r̶e̵ ̵t̴h̶e̸ ̷b̴e̷s̶-̷"̶H̴E̴L̵P̷P̸!̶"̵-̵"̴A̵p̸p̸a̸ ̴l̸o̴o̶k̵ ̶a̶t̸ ̵t̵h̸e̶ ̵l̵o̶c̷k̵e̷t̷ ̵o̵p̸p̷a̴ ̸g̷a̸v̴e̷ ̷m̵e̴!̵"̸ ̴-̵"̷W̶h̵a̸t̸ ̵i̶s̴ ̷i̶t̴ ̸Y̸/̶N̵ ̸s̴w̶e̴e̶t̷i̵e̴-̵o̵h̶ ̴t̵h̴a̸t̸'̶s̴ ̷l̵o̸v̶e̴l̴y̵"̶-̸"̷A̵P̸P̵A̵A̶!̶!̵"̸-̷"̴O̴p̵p̸a̸ ̸h̸e̸l̶p̴ ̷m̶e̸ ̵p̴l̶e̸a̶s̶e̵!̶"̵-̸"̶Y̸/̸N̶ ̵p̴l̷e̷a̸s̶e̷ ̶g̸o̷ ̷a̷w̴a̶y̸"̸-̸"̸D̷O̴N̶'̷T̶ ̶G̸O̴!̷"̷-̵"̵W̷h̷e̴r̸e̶'̶s̸ ̴y̵o̷u̵r̷ ̵e̶o̷m̷m̴a̶ ̵Y̴/̴N̷?̷"̷-̴"̸T̶h̷a̸n̴k̸ ̶y̵o̸u̶ ̵o̴p̸p̶a̸,̵ ̴I̶ ̴l̵o̶v̸e̶ ̸y̵o̷-̷o̵u̷ ̵s̵-̷s̴o̵ ̶m̶u̸c̸-̶"̷-̶"̸M̶r̷.̷ ̸J̴-̶w̶e̴ ̷b̴u̵r̷n̸t̸-̷t̴h̵e̸ ̷h̷o̵u̵s̷-̶"̴-̶"̸D̶o̸n̸'̸t̵ ̷t̸o̵u̷c̴h̸ ̶m̶y̶ ̷s̵o̵n̶ ̵y̴o̶-̷"̶-̵"̶o̷p̴p̷a̶ ̸l̷o̷v̸e̸s̴-̸y̸o̶u̸ ̴a̷ ̷l̴o̵t̵-̴o̸k̴a̶y̷-̸p̷-̴p̵l̷e̸a̶s̵e̷ ̸r̷u̶-̸n̴ ̶f̶a̸r̴ ̸a̶w̷-̷w̷a̶y̵ ̷f̷r̷o̵m̸-̸h̴e̶r̸e̵"̷-̷"̴O̷P̵P̸A̵ ̶N̵O̶O̷O̴"̸
—————————————————————————————————————————
"OPPAA!" suddenly my room's door was flung open "Y/N are you okay?" Tae snapped, I just looked at him with my teary eyes, his concerned eyes met mine. He quickly came closer to me and pulled me into a hug, I melted into his embrace as tears rolled down my cheeks "Let it all out. Whatever it is about just know that I'm here for you" "sorry, you're seeing me like this, you'll think of me as a-" he didn't let me finish"are you kidding me, everyone cries and there's nothing to be ashamed of, I just-I just hate the fact that you're feeling like this" his heartwarming words made me obviously feel better.

He made me lay down on the bed and laid himself next to me, he spooned me and started stroking my hair "sorry i woke you up" I apologised "oh don't apologise, I was already awake, I went to the kitchen for some water when I heard you screaming... talking about screaming, what happened? If you want to talk about it of course" "I-I saw my oppa and he- and he-" you couldn't continue due to the sobbing "hey hey it was just a nightmare, it's all okay now, don't think about it too much".
How am I supposed to tell him that it isn't just a nightmare?