𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 | Vmin | side story

𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐭

🏹@milkyjimsufics

15 years ago

Taehyung rang at Jungkook's house.

He was full of bruises but that didn't matter to him at the moment

He was full of bruises but that didn't matter to him at the moment. Anger was boiling inside him as he wanted to finish Jungkook at the instant the door would open. A maid opened the door "what brings you here young lad?" "I'm here for Jungkook" "oh god, you're hurt, please come in, I'll bring the first aid kit, sit over there" "I'm fine, really" "oh no you're not, please I insist", Taehyung slowly nodded and entered the big mansion. His jaw clenched when he saw Jungkook coming down the stairs, Jungkook saw him and ran towards him all concerned "T-Taehyung?", he's probably wondering how I'm still alive, Taehyung thought. Instead Jungkook hovered on him, pulling him into a hug "god you're fin- h-how happened all t-this?" Look at how he's trying to act clueless... so he has no idea that I found out he betrayed me... "t-they k-killed my a-appa... THEY KILLED MY APPA IN FRONT OF MY EYES, THEY TOOK MY Y/N AWAY FROM ME! THEY TOOK AWAY MY LITTLE Y/N AWA-Y F-FROM ME" he sobbed in between, falling on his knees, "I... I-I'll help you find them..." Jungkook pat on his shoulder and tried to reassure him.

Every single word that came out of his mouth sounded like poison which made Taehyung want to punch him and take his life so bad, but he stopped himself because he knew that that pain wouldn't have been the same as his, he wanted Jungkook to suffer...

Every single word that came out of his mouth sounded like poison which made Taehyung want to punch him and take his life so bad, but he stopped himself because he knew that that pain wouldn't have been the same as his, he wanted Jungkook to suffer every day like he was, he wanted to make Jungkook go through all that misery and agony.
So he waited for the right time...

10 years later

Taehyung was now living with Jungkook in his mansion. He and Jungkook worked in the underworld as partners. Taehyung was adapted to Jungkook's tactics and the way he thought, he could feel his revenge getting nearer as days passed. Today Jungkook left earlier for college as he had recently joined a morning club. Taehyung lazily got up from bed and went downstairs to have breakfast, Suzy(the maid) already set the table and was now bringing freshly made pancakes. "Hhmmm pancakes" "sir please wear a shirt or you'll get a cold" "I already told you to not call me sir" "but sir-" "if you call me sir again I'm... I'm leaving without breakfast!"