Black Rose | part 4

💌@milkyjimsufics

After writing down some information about the paintings, you put all of your stuff in your rucksack(British word for backpack) and were about to go to Jungkook to ask him if he was done when you heard an extremely loud noise followed by people's s...

After writing down some information about the paintings, you put all of your stuff in your rucksack(British word for backpack) and were about to go to Jungkook to ask him if he was done when you heard an extremely loud noise followed by people's screams. It wasn't something heavy that fell. It sounded like a blast. It sounded like a BOMB. People were running everywhere with the intention of getting out of the museum in any way, they they were yelling like crazy. The guards tried to calm them down as some of them led them to the museum's exits. Your mind went blank at the thought of Taehyung being in the same room and still don't seeing him "TAE!" you screamed as loud as you could, you tried to run towards the room but the guards didn't let you. At this point you couldn't see Jungkook either.

Y/N's POV

My heart started racing up; terror sucked my very breath from my mouth; the heat was pounding in my hears; I could no longer control my hands, they were shaking in an odd trembling rhythm, my mind was clouded by all the memories running from right to left, from left to right, up and down. The same feelings again were eating me, my vision went fuzzy and black for a few seconds before fainting.

The aseptic smell punged my nose making me aware of where I was: hospital

The aseptic smell punged my nose making me aware of where I was: hospital. I scrunched my eyes at the bright light that was piercing through my closed eyelids, my vision was still a bit nebulous, all I could see was a white background and a blurry masculine figure standing beside my bed "Y/N! You're awake! You don't know how scared I got when I saw you fainting" "Tae?" "I'm Jungkook, Tae's in the opposite room" "what happened to him?" "he inhaled a bit of gas(?) and started having breathing problems, he was about to faint too but the ambulance came in time, he's fine now so don't worry" "and I couldn't help him cause I was carrying you" he added, I immediately got out of bed and made my way to the door. I felt a bit dizzy again but I just ignored it. Jungkook reached for my arm in time and stopped me "I said he's okay, you need to rest" "let me go, I have to see him" "your body is too weak now, you can't even walk properly" he lightly shouted "and eat something. There's food on that table. The doctor told me that you haven't been eating recently" we stood there for like a whole minute and then I went back on my bed, I kept it up with my gloomy face and after I while he spoke "don't you dare tell anyone in school" "wha-" "shut up"

 The doctor told me that you haven't been eating recently" we stood there for like a whole minute and then I went back on my bed, I kept it up with my gloomy face and after I while he spoke "don't you dare tell anyone in school" "wha-" "shut up"

Author's POV

He came closer to you and put one arm under the bend in your knees and the other one around your back. He lifted you up like you weight nothing. You put your hands round his neck for support and could feel his well sculpted and hard chest on your left side of the face. He carried you bridal side to another room, you saw Tae still unconscious "can we stay here until he wakes up, please?" you asked Jungkook with a pout "Y/Nahh don't do that, ok we'll stay" he sighed. He put you down on the sofa and left the room without saying anything "where are you go-". You looked at Tae, he was wearing a breathing mask, you felt awful. The door suddenly opened and revealing Jungkook with a food tray in his hands, he sat down right next to you "you really don't know to take care of yourself right?" he put the tray on the table switched on the the TV. You wasn't really hungry especially at moments like these, Jungkook took the spoon and started feeding you, you couldn't disobey to him since he's done a lot for you. He's being such a sweetheart you smiled, you stared at him and noticed he resembled a cute little bunny, blood was rushing through your cheeks giving them a hot red pigment "the x Painting by the famous painter xx has been stolen this evening from the xxx Museum, the thieves seem to have worked strategically as there are no clues left behind. Blah blah blah many people have been injured and blah blah blah and there have been found three dead bodies which seem to be the guards in the Museum" you glanced at the highlights and read "14 dead bodies found in the Dong Street last night, the rate of people's deaths once again increased after months-" Dong Street, isn't that the street near my cafe? You asked yourself "let's just- change the channel".

Later

Taehyung woke up and talked a bit with you, he told you to go to sleep so now you were in "your" room while Jungkook was with Tae.

Jk and Tae conversation

"Weren't you wearing a mask??""I was but a guard punched me right in the face and my mask fell off

"I was but a guard punched me right in the face and my mask fell off. I didn't try to look for it because I had to distract the guards"
"You amaze me everytime V, I'm glad I have someone like you to work beside me, also the painting is where it is supposed to be, Mark's never gonna be able to put his hands on it"
"But what about the deal?"
"Which deal?"
"Ahh Jk Jk"
"Oh I nearly forgot. I found them"
"Really?! That means so much to me and thank you Boss, now I'll finally be able to get revenge from those who ripped apart my family and took away my everything.Anyway you tell me"
"What?"
"What what? You know what I mean"
"She's ok, but that doesn't mean I feel something for her ok?"
"You do realise that you've been staring at her like a creep for the whole day, right?"
"That's not true"
"I was there JK"

Anyway you tell me""What?""What what? You know what I mean""She's ok, but that doesn't mean I feel something for her ok?""You do realise that you've been staring at her like a creep for the whole day, right?""That's not true""I was there JK"