Chapter 1

*London's P.O.V.*

"COME ON PARIS YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE FOR YOUR FIRST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL" Mom yelled, I was already ready, of course because I am the good one who never does anything wrong. I make all A's and have never ever gotten in trouble. I play every sport you could ever think of. I am 'Perfect' acording to my mom and everyone else for that matter. I am the geeky nerd at school and Paris is the popular one.

*Paris's P.O.V.*

"COME ON PARIS YOU ARE GOING TO BE LATE FOR YOUR FIRST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL" I heard Mom yell. I groaned and finished up my makeup.

"I'm COMING" I yelled back. I was currently dressed in a one shoulder short dress. The top was blue and the bottom was stripes with a black band around my stomach. I had black sandals on. My hair was perfectly straight. I grabbed my bookbag and purse and ran downstairs.

"Come on you're going to make us late" Dallas said. I rolled my eyes at him and we all walked out of the house and climbed in his car, I sat in the back with London beside me and Heaven beside her. Neveah was in the front.

I smiled as I saw the high school come into view.

As London climbed out after me I saw what she was wearing, blue basketball shorts and a white t-shirt with her blue nike tennis shoes.

"You can't be seriously wearing that?" I laughed. She just walked away.

*London's P.O.V.*

I walked to my locker and opened it. I took out the books I needed for my first four classes and then shoved my bookbag back in it.

All of a sudden someone bumped into me and as my books went flying, so did I. I groaned and looked to see this really CUTE guy.

"I'm sorry" he appoligized and handed me my glasses back and holding his hand out for me to take.

I gladly took it and stood up. "Noah" he smiled.

"London" i said.

"That's a lovely name here let me help you with your stuff" he helped me pick eveyrthing up. He grabbed my phone that also fell in the process and started tapping on the screen.

"Call me sometime" he winked handing me my Iphone 6 back. I smiled as he walked away.

"Woah somebody's in love" My best friend of all time, Marissa walks up.

"Hey Ris" I smiled at her and then Jeremy walked up.

"Hey London" he smiled hugging me.

"Hey JL" I said.

"Okay so since we have an hour and a half for lunch do you two want to go to Chicken Kitchen?" he asked.

"Sure" me and Marissa smiled. I decided to text Noah.

London: Hey me and my friends are going to Chicken Kitchen for lunch want to come?

Noah: Of course babe meet you by your locker after fourth block

I smiled and shut my phone off, shoving it back in my locker.

As lunch time came around I saw Noah waiting for me at my locker. I also saw Dallas and Emma at Emma's locker. He stared at me.

"Hey Noah" I smiled, Noah pulled me in for a hug and I hugged back. Once he pulled away I smiled again.

Just then Dallas and Emma walked over to us.

"Dallas" Noah sneered.

"Noah" he sneered back.

"Can we talk to London alone please?" Emma asked sweetly.

"Sure" Noah walked away.

"Stay away from him" Dallas sneered at me.

"Why?" I snapped, scaring even myself.

"Because London he is bad news as in BAD news" Emma said.

"Why do you two even care?" I asked. Putting my bag into my locker.

"Because we care about you" Dallas said.

"Since when?" I snapped.

"You have never cared about me before. Why start now?" I yelled at them.

"I just don't want you to get hurt" he said.

"And I won't now buh bye" I shooed them off and Noah walked back over. Man I have never talked like that to anyone before, I like it.

"Ready?" I asked Noah.

"Yeah babe" he said, we walked out front hand-in-hand. I saw Marissa and Jeremy waiting for us.

"Hey guys" I smiled.

"Hey Lon and Noah?" they looked shocked. I just laughed.

After school and before Volleyball tryouts I went to Noah's car. He laid down the seats in the back, just for me. I laid down and he got in, climbing on top of me. We started a heated makeout session. I started tugging on his hair, causing him to moan and that caused me to moan.

He started kissing my neck and I could feel his tongue go back and forth. He slipped my shorts off and threw my t-shirt off. He left kisses on my stomach.

Just then my phone rung, signalling time for tryouts. I groaned and Noah climbed off of me.

I changed quickly into my spandex and tank top. I climbed out and Noah grabbed my butt.

"You look sexy in those" he smirked, I smiled.

"Do you have to go?" he whined.

"Yes" I said pecking his lips and running towards the school. I got to the gym just in time.

"Good you're here" Marissa said.

"Uhm what happened to your hair?" she asked.

"Shit" I said and she gasped.

"I've never heard you cuss before" she said. I quickly threw my hair up into a messy bun.

"Me and Noah made out" I said, she gasped again.

"What happened to you?" she walked away.

"SHIT" I groaned.

"DId you just say you made out with Noah?" I looked and saw Paris.

"Yes I did" I smiled at her.

"You can start hanging out with me and my crew now" she said. I smiled.

"Finally" I sighed.

"Now come on sis let's show them what we've got" she said.

"Let's do this thing oh and do not tell Mom about the making out thing" I said.

"My lips are sealed" she laughed.

"Also we have dance like right after this Dallas is taking us" she said, I nodded.

___________________________________________________

So here's the trilogy, this is just a little sneak peak I won't be posting anymore until 2015! Tell me what you think and don't hesitate to tell me any ideas you have regarding this story!!