The Train

Adara Merrimans P.O.V

I sat next to Izzy on the train and waited for the people we want to join our alliance to get on bord. Finally we found the two girls to ask. Their names were Emilia and Zoë. Izzy nodded towards them to motion me to go talk to them. I got up and asked for their names. A girl with sunshine blond hair said her name was Emilia. The other girl said her name was Zoë, she had bright blond hair with her face booming with freckles. These girls looked weak and unable to fight to the death. Izzy was sort of ditching me for Emilia and Zoë. You know what, I'll show her! I stormed off with my head down. I could not let anyone see me crying. They will think I'm a whimp and kill me in the games. I suddenly knocked into somebody and when I looked up I fell in love. I was looking at this boy with a dark blonde hair color and bright blue eyes. He was very handsome. Then I remembered I most likely looked like a weird screwed up little girl. Then finally words came out. "I am really really sorry!" I began "I am really clumsy soo yeah!" I finished. "No your not clumsy, your really pretty" he said. "Oh uhh thanks!" I managed to get out. "Do you want to join my allince?" "What I want is to be your boyfriend- and join your allience" he said. "Uh um we'll okay, I don't see why we can't be together!" I said excitedly. "My name is Jason, I'm 14 and from district 5." Jason said. "I'm Adara, I'm 13 and from district 2!" I replied. We sat down next to each other and that is when I noticed how long I had been gone from my allience. "Hey Jason, come meet our allies!" I said excitedly. "I can't wait to meet them!" Jason exclaimed. I really like Jason, he seems sweet! Jason followed me across the train to where our allience was. "Hey Adara, who's your friend?" Izzy said. "Umm Izzy, meet my boyfriend Jason, he's from district 5." I said slowly not knowing how Izzy would take this. "Boyfriend?" Izzy asked slowly. Before I could answer Izzy grabbed my arm and pulled me aside.

Izzy Carr's P.O.V
I was dragging Adara across the train and we went into a corner. "Adara, we are not here to date, what if he kills us in the middle of the night!?" I screamed. "Isabelle, he is so sweet and will keep up alive!" She snapped back at me. "Hey hey hey don't call me Isabelle!!!" I screamed at her face. "Whatever!" Adara said and rolled her eyes at me. I was a little embarrassed that every one was staring at me. I gave Rachel, the 14 year old from district one the evil eye. I knew she wanted to kill me right then and there! She leaned over and whispered to the 15 year old Vanessa something and Vanessa kept nodding. I knew they were going to team up and kill me. There is nothing I could do about it though. I sat down with Emilia and Zoë and quietly talked. Emilia told me I took Adara's boyfriend situation wayyyy to far. If sweet little Emilia thought that I knew more people than I thought did to. Zoë said that I should go apologize. I nodded my head and went over to Jason and Adara. Before I said a word Jason looked up at me and grabbed my shirt which made me go flying forward. "DONT SAY ANOTHER WORD TO ADARA! GO AWAY YOU LITTLE-" Jason started but Adara interrupted, "Jason stop! Please we just got into a fight that's all." Adara said. Finally I managed to speak, "Guys guys I just came to apologize to Adara, I was a jerk earlier." I said. "Yeah you were a jerk." Jason mumbled. "JASON STOP!" Adara screamed. "Sorry Iz." Jason said. "Okay guys let's drop the subject!" I said. "Yeah what weapons do you guys use so we make sure you get it at the cornucopia." Zoë said. "Dagger." Jason said. "Bow and arrow!" Adara said excitedly. "Axe!" I said. "Throwing knives." Emilia said. "Flint and steal, along with a mace." Zoë said. "Now that's all settled lets make a game plan." Emilia said. "Adara and I can run to the cornucopia to get the weapons, I'm sure we can handle it." I said. Adara gave me a smile and nodded. "Everyone else run to a spot that you guys think we can survive in, we will find you later." Adara added. Everyone agreed and we voted to find our biggest competition. We all agreed on Randi, the 18 year old boy from district 6 along with his allies Rachel and Vanessa. We also agreed on Daisy the 17 year old from district 3.