Capital Update-The Train.

"Hello Panem and welcome to your capital update hosted by me, Lolly Loving!" Lolly began. "Today was an exciting day on the train!" "We have also the news on the alliances so let's start with that first." Lolly exclaimed. "Our first allience is Adara, Izzy, Jason, Emilia, and Zoë! Second allience, Randi, Vanessa, and Rachel!" Lolly said excitedly. "Third allience, Jones, Lucas, and Adam!" "Our fourth allience contains Steven, Bart, and Matthew!" "Fifth allience contains, Pear, Bruce, Mia, Daisy, and Lucy!" "And finally our final allience, Dimond, Nellie, Macy, Nason, and Jeff." "Now for the train drama, Adara and Izzy (best friends from district 2,) get into a fight because Adara made a boyfriend and Izzy freaked!" "But don't worry, it doesn't stop thare, Izzy came over to Jason and Adara and Jason threw her across the room-err train I mean!" "So any ways the girls are yes, now besties again so yay!" "Now let's talk about Vanessa, Randi, and Rachel's plan to kill Izzy!,We all knew Rachel is not very crazy about Izzy, so her and her allience have a plan to kill her in the games!" "I sadly can't tell you guys the plan, but you will find out soon at the games!" "I'm Lolly Loving and that was your capital update!"