Tribute interveiws

Adara Merrieman's P.O.V

Izzy and I were dressed in nice dresses, Izzy was in a beautiful long white dress, with 2 printed on the back. She looked amazing with her sunshine blond hair pulled out of her face and into a high bun. I wore a long blue dress with a 2 printed on the back and my dirty blond hair pulled into a low ponytail. I looked nice, but Izzy looked AMAZING. I hadn't seen her look so nice since her dad's funeral. (Yes, I know her dad and sister both died, her dad died in a train accident back in district six and you probably know Bailey, her sister died last year in the arena) I felt so bad for Izzy, all her family is basically dead, and her mom is a little metal, NOT A LOT JUST A LITTLE! So, if Izzy dies, which she probably will her mom will live with my family. I have a sister named Samantha, who is no longer eligible for the games, and I have two brothers, who are twins there names are Hudson and Pierce. They are really annoying because they are only 3. Both of my parents are still alive, but I worry about my dad because his job as the same as Izzy's dads. My mom is a baker for the capital, but she still lives with me. Izzy is like my sister, she is poor, because her mom stays at home while Izzy and I hunt. Lolly was still interviewing district one, so I turned to Izzy. "Wacha thinking about Iz?" I said. " bailey." She said quietly that I could barley hear her. "I'm sorr-" I started, but I remembered Izzy said to not say I was sorry because it wasn't my fault. But in reality, if I was never born Bailey would still be alive, because she would have not had to volunteer. "Oh." I said to Izzy. "I miss Bailey, she was only sixteen." Izzy said. "And it hard to think that I am going to die the same way she did." Izzy said with a sob. One thing Izzy was good at besides using an axe, was fighting back tears and I could tell she was doing that right now.

Izzy Carr's P.O.V

Adara and I were about to go onto the stage for interviews and while we waited, we talked about Bailey. I hate to talk about her, but the one person I will talk about her with is Adara. "Now introducing district two tributes Isabelle, Clayton, Adara and Blake." Lolly yelled to the crowd. Adara and I walked on the stage from the right and Clayton and Blake walked on from the left. "Now Adara, is it okay if we interview Isabelle first?" Lolly asked Adara. She nodded her head and Lolly turned to me. "Isabelle so can we ask you a question about Bailey?" Lolly asked. I nodded wanting this stupid question to be over. "The capital loved Bailey-" lolly began but I interrupted knowing I was probably going to get pulled of the stage by peacekeepers, "YES I KNOW THE CAPITAL LOVED BAILEY, SO THEY KILLED HER!!" I boomed. Lolly looked shocked that I said that. "Oh, is that so?!" Lolly snapped. I just nodded with my nose in the air. I just realized what I did was stupid, the capital would try to kill me too. "Fine Isabelle, we will move on to Adara!" Lolly screamed. I hated Lolly, I'm not going to say, oh yeah my sister died no biggie! Lolly had moved on to Adara, I was not listening but when I herd Adara say "suicide" I sprung up "NO ADARA!" I screamed "you will not be committing suicide!" "I will if it comes down to the two of us, you're mom!"Adara said. "Fine Darie, you win this time." I said.