memories.

enjoy💓!

Asahi's POV

"YOUR WHAT?" noya jump off my couch and looks at me with the most shocked and........ seems to be slightly excited facial expression he can muster, with him being sick and all.
I just chuckle nervously. why am I nervous. I have no idea maybe its because I just came out to the guy that made me realize I was gay in high school but I decided to sink in my sorrows and not say anything only to find out he was making out with boys while skipping class.

im not a skipper but god I would get in a hell of a lot of trouble if that could've been me. 
"yeah, im gay."

"my news was nothing compared to yours."

"yours is a lot bigger."

"how?"

"well you like two genders I only like one, and if I do my math correctly 2 is bigger than one."

"But you like boys and your a boy and one plus one it two but your twice the size of me so technically your two boys and two plus one is three and boom."

we stare at each other until I notice noya struggling to keep a straight face and I bust out laughing and he joins. when it dies down he sprawls out on the floor and I go back to looking at the ceiling. " you need anything?"

"I mean my head hurts slightly and im a little hungry but im fine."

I immediately get up "you should've told me!"
I head to the medicine cabinet in the kitchen and pull out some Tylenol "come here." he comes and I give it to him I point to the water bottle on the counter "take it with that, and what do you want to eat?"

"I could have some fast food," noya shrugs his shoulders. "okay I'll go get that how about you go take a shower, tanka said he would bring your stuff today so I'll text or call him to see what going on." he nods his head.

I get my keys from the kitchen counter wave at noya then leave.

Noya's POV

*door clicking noise*

HE'S NOT GOING TO BRING Itttttttuhhhhh
hhhfuuccCCKK !

he's doing this shit on purpose and I know he is, that why Kiyoko probably rejecting him right about now.

*RING RING*

I get my phone from inside my pocket and the name "HOODRAT💙♾." pops up, I answer.

"NOYYAAAAAAA, tell me why girls are so complicated." he sighs at the end of his sentence.

"don't call me about no kittens with you leaving me to wolves not saying Asahi is a wolf he's more like a golden retriever, very big but sweet. anyways not the point-."

"he is like a retriever huh?-."

"The point is, MY CLOTHES TANKA MY CLOTHES!"

"if you walk around naked you should catch his attention unless he is like brutally straight."

"AHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHSHSHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH."

"what so-."

"AHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHASKKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKKS."

"i-."

"AHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHKKAHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHSHSHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHSHSHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHSHSHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHKSALKSKKSKSKSKKKAAHAHAHAHAJKSKSKEIDNDNAKJXHDJSIZKANJAKZKZOSKKAHHHHHHHHHHH.....

hehe...

WOOO."

"can i- can I ask now?"