changes.

Hey, y'all so POV is going to be a little bit different majority of my pov's still sound like narration and that's not what im going for so yeah, let me know what you think and If you like the other writing style better, okay you guys enjoy💓. && their thoughts will be Italicized.

Asahi's POV

What time is it? Damn it's six o clock maybe I should start making dinner. I wonder if noya is still
sleep, if he is I'll just wake him up when im did.

Nishinoya's POV

What's that smell? Whatever it is smells fucking amazing. I get up and put on some shorts and walk out the door the smell gets stronger. is that?

"Hey, sleepyhead." I laugh. This is a beautiful kitchen I guess I was so tired I didn't really take a moment to admire my favorite place of any home. so shameful of me. I sit at the American bar-like counter. He places a bowl of miso soups in front of me "you remember?" I smile lightly while taking a bite. "never could forget." he smiles back. I decided to make small talk "why did you move back to Miyagi?"
he sighs lightly "well I just missed being at home, plus since my parents are getting older I just wanted to be able to be close to them."

I nod in agreement with his logic and quietly eat my soup. "hey do you want to watch a Disney movie?" he asks I look up. I nod senselessly letting my inner child show even more than it does.

he just chuckles. "oh by the way you got a little something-." he leans over counter and wipes so soup juice from under my lip I just blush while he focuses on wiping it all away. " there you go." He shoots me a smile and all I can do is smile back.

fuck it's going to be hard to keep my crush on him under control, damn you tanka!

[lovely time skip, wonder what they were doing in that spare time😏.]

so I would blame the author but im not supposed to know that there even is an author so please, tell me how in the hell did I get here? " you REALLY HAD A BOYFRIEND and NO ONE KNEW!?" Asahi asked completely amused. "expect for tanka?" he asks "expect for tanka." I chuckle and he laughs and lays back down on the couch.

he has one of those couches with the regular couch thingy and then that long extra piece

, I really don't know how to explain it but we have been laying here and just talking. out of all 23 years of my life and I have had plenty of other days with Asahi but this is undeniably the best day.

he is really truly in his element and being himself, wow I didn't even know I could put shit together like that. I guess everything in high school and college is more than just volleyball........

pshhhh yeah right. "when did you know."
snaps ms out of my thoughts. "huh?"
"when did you know you had affection towards the same sex as yourself." i laugh atbhis choice of words "when i found out i was into gay shit...hmmmmm." he laughs at mine. "well i have many moments."

*cough* a few of them involve you *cough cough*

" but one moment was OUUU okay, so this probably sounds like SUPER FUCKING CLICHE AND IT WAS ! so one day i was walk down the hall trying not to step on the cracks because if i did i was going to fall in a pit of lava and die, obviously🙄😭! then i saw my crush and he saw me mind you we have had like flirtatious moments but like usual i was like the "aggressor." or more like i should say the initiator, yeah initiator so with me starting everything usually i was fucking shocked by this."

"so he calls me over to where he was and we started talking and then i was about to walk away he pulled me my jacket threw up against the locker and kissed me, we made out for a few minutes until we were caught by a 1st year teacher who THANK GOD happened to be new so we couldn't get in any serious trouble, but he ran away in one direction and i the other and as i was running away i hear him scream "BY THE WHY BEAUTIFUL YOU MY BOYFRIEND NOW." i completely stopped running i just stood there until i could gain my composure back and go to class."

it got quite since he was laid on the the real couch and i was on the lounge part and his head was next to mine i turn over and hover of his head and look him in his face. "why so quiet." i ask

"just....... shocked. thats all."

"is that bad thing?" i smirk playfully.

"no,not necessarily."

"not necessarily?"

"im just so taken back, i mean it doesn't matter what you like but to know the girl crazy nishinoya had a thing for boys too, who would've know."

asahi just chuckles softly after his statment making me realize how close we are and i go back to my orginal postion. "boys.boys. boysssss." i mock a girls tone and he laughs.

" well big man, i know you have had a few changes internally as well. go ahead and spill."

" i enjoy talking about you."

"i enjoy talking about me too, see already exploring yourself!" he just laughs at me and the sighs.

"well fine, its only one change and isn't a really big change i mean not really compared to yours."

"im listeningggg."

"so im gay."

thank you for reading🥰.