arose and now answered.

( sorry for such the long wait, i just needed to put out some bakudenki chapters and figure out what i really wanted to give for the first book. ( slight foreshadowing🙈. ) so yeah, won't go to deep into so thanks for being patient [ you will be rewarded. ] anyways, enjoy💓. also WARNING: slight littlespace & bdsm mentions. )

#

Noya bae pov:

i wake up and hear my bestfriend call out to me in a warry tone that i unfortunately grown used to but fucking sick of hearing. "hey, you okay?" i blink the blur away and see him giving me a smile, look likes he's trying to reassure and calm himself more than me.

"im," i sigh trying to take in... whatever im trying to take in, i just feel like im going fast.
"hey, it's okay just breathe." i just do as suggested i finnaly muster something. "i- i- i'm tiwred." i just let my slip... and lets just say i fell-

hard.

tanka pov:

my heart plunges hearing my bestfriend sob so loudly i told asahi to stay in the leaving for a bit, my intuition slightly anticipating this was a possible reaction. or more like this was gonna be the reaction

i grab my best friend tightly. trying to keep myself infront of him, breaking down in this headspace will only make him worse. "it's okay baby. your going to be okay, how about you tell bestie naka what's wrong." i hear him sniffile, i guess he's preparing to say something.

"i- i- i hwad a mwental bweakdwon the ova dway a- an- alsho, afwter i- i- wen tuh twake zwa trw-trwash, ou- outs- outshiwde w- was chwwillleee ann i- i- gwot shick shick. so- so mwuch *hich* pa- paiwn. buh- buh dh- dhe mwan, h- he wash ta-twaking cw-caware uh mwe. ih tr-triggered me. a- afraid uh swipping *hich* an- anxie- anxiety came in."

he started to go intro his usual head space. he only slips out of control when he is bombarded with stress. fuck why do i feel so helpless when it came to my bestfriend .

"yuu." he backs away and looks up at me know i rarely use his first name. "i want you to know, you can tell me anything. i love you from the moons deepest craters to the depths of hell. if anything is wrong please tell me. all the time. everytime." he nods " i love you too, from the scorching core of the sun to the blissed out euphoria in heaven." he pulls my sleeve down and his own to show the bracelet with the most important motto for our friendship-besides : when in doubt buy fucking food- and holds my hand.

'i love you from the moons deepest craters to the depths of hell .'
'i love you too, from the scorching core of the sun to the blissed out euphoria in heaven.'

"noya your so fucking chessy." i puch his arm attempting to lighten the mood. "and to be so lactose intolerant, you took the cheesiness well." and succeeding "i swear noya, im lactose intolerant. i nearly shit my self and if it wasn't for yaichi's quick thinking. the janitor would've been fucking pissed." he just laughs. we hear a knock at the door. "must be the bfg." "it better mean big friendly giant." noya says sturnly, knowing the other meaning for bfg. i just laugh.

"sorry for making you wait and worry, you looked like you seen a g- nope nope, you look like a ghost seen you." he nervously chuckles and rubs the back of his neck. we both walk back into the room. "how the hell do you lock a man out of an area of his house." noya's face twitches trying to refrain from laughing "i honestly don't know." i act clueless. the natural born goofball laughs so does the bfg. "im glad you're okay noya." he nods averting his gaze somewhere other then asahi. . "yeah.. me too." he smiles softly. "th- thanks for being there," he fidgets with his fingers then looks up "you know?"