some explaining.

Asahi's POV

AKHAHAHSNEMDKDKZNXNX DHZKKZKZLSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSKSK uhhh calms down Azumane its not like your crush from high school just ask you to hold him. no no, it's your sick friend who needs comforting a COMPLETE DIFFERENCE.......

UNLESS THERE THE SAME PERSON. wooo okay um...

"nevermind for-."

"NO, no. wait I was just...."

"shocked."

"yeah." I chuckle at his ability to already know what I was about to say. "come here." I hold my arms out and since he was only an inch away he just walked into the hug with ease.

I bent down slightly. letting my chin rest on the back of his shoulder and I rub small circles in his back. a few minutes passed by and I loosed my grip which made him tighten his so I tightened mine as well.

"noya."
"hm?"
"will you tell me what wrong now." he lets go and is about to walk away but me being the person I am I don't feel like having an anxiety attack tonight so I take his arm closes to mine and pull him back into the hug.

I just speak a little over a whisper " you don't half to tell me but, I really want to know what's up. I care okay? like a lot."

( author: shittin me.
everybody: AWLL COME ON.
author: okay,sorry sorry.
tanka: ruining people's fluff and shit. my deepest and sincerest apologize my lovely audience. *glares at author*
anyways back to the story.
author: hey thats my li-.)

when i finish speaking i just hear a big sigh, "you care too much." i chuckle quietly "at least somebody knows." he chuckles and then pulls away. he picks up his food and goes to the living room and i follow him in confusion. he sits down and starts eating, the slowly looks up and stops moving his head once our eyes meet.

"im supposed to be telling you right? come on the dumbass."

"ouu kageyama i didn't know you came to my house."

"oh shut the fuck up."

i walk over and sit next to him on the couch. he was sitting criss cross applesauce but some of his food inside his lap and sauces, napkins and other things outside. he doesn't even look like he's eating, he just looks concentrated but like...... eating. i have no idea how, but it's... cute.

he looks up and starts laughing. "what?"
"you could've said something you know, i would've started."
"you just looked so cute while stuffing your face so i didn't bother to stop you." noya goes red and immediately realized what i said.

*distored voice... you know the one.*
"yOu JusT loOOked sO CUyTe wHiLE stUFFing yOUR faCe sO I DidN'TT 𝓫𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓻𝓻𝓻𝓻𝓻𝓻𝓻𝓻 2 StOp YoUuu."

"hey buddy,"

i blink a few times and advert my gaze back to noya's face. " you look more flustered than i probably do and im the one that got called cute," he laughs "its okay, you can't help it everybody thinks im cute." he poses which makes me laugh making the awkward flustered air evaporate, but he is still a furious red.

when the laughter dies down he starts. "listen i can't tell you everything or your couch will be soaking wet plus." he takes a deep breathe "this shit-." "take your time." "this shit is so embarrassing that its hard to admit that it embarrassing like i think me... just now admitting that its SOO FUCKING embarrassing was the hardest part of it all." he takes another deep breathe.

"but that's probably because i haven't said much, well for starters i can tell you why i ended up hospitalized and here. so i was at tanka and i decided to go on a run in my old neighborhood, the place i grew up in. i just wanted to take in the scenery helps me feel at more at peace and grounded to not just know but really feel like im at home."

"so i was walking for a bit and some of my fathers family lives around the neighborhood, mind you after i came out to my family he left. he wanted to stay together with my mom but she broke up with because she thought he was being unfair not just to her but to his only son. he said... fuck that bitch, im gone."

"well he ain't say that but, his actions was last time he ever spoke to me. so anyways i went from walking to jogging helps me ease inti running and a car out of now where fastly come outs of the driveway. so i stop and stubble against my feet to keep me from dying. im already fixated on apologizing because i wasn't paying attention to my surroundings anyways."

"but when the person got out of the car i looked up and saw that little fucker that looks like me. it made me look around immediately, i realized i was stopped infront of my aunties house. my gaze inevitably falls unto him. he simply says 'if only i backed up faster.' and he just gets in the car and speeds of. i already knew what he was implying. i was already shitting cows from just seeing but hearing his voice and then i didn't even really process what he said till i was seconds away from entering tanka's home."

"but that's what got me hospitalized, and you want to know the shit that has me crying. see that what i just told you isn't the embarrassing thing, its just thing i rather not speak on. no but this..." he takes deep breathe. " this is some shit."

"sooo, at college there is plenty of new people to me and inevitably your going to see at least somebody you find remotely attractive, see but i found this girl more than just remotely attractive. she was just so beautiful. the only way i could properly describe her is beautiful. we had 2 mutual classes as well as a few mutual friends."

"me being the guy i am, i wasn't afraid to ask her out on a date so we can become acquainted. so i did so i flirted with her a little bit and and she flirted back in a joking way and don't know what possessed me to but ever since then everytime i saw her whether in class or at a party or just a hang out with you know... mutual friends i would ask her on a date ONCE and only once and she got a kick out if it and honestly the more. i asked i could tell i was winning he interest."

"so one day she said yes few weeks later and boom she was my girlfriend. it was- straight out of a movie, breathtaking honestly."

"but um one day." his voice starts to crack and his breaths are getting shaky. " hey, take your time."

he looks at me and take a deep breath .

"one day, i walked into my dorm and i-."
*breathes, shaky and deep ones.*
"i saw her- and um well another her-."

oh shit, she cheated.

"i calmly told the hers to get out, the one i had attachmet to tried to talk to me but i wasn't having it. i just didn't respond to her. it's not even liked i walked on them having sex, no it was just them cuddling the same way she would- WOOO."

"th- the same way she would t- t- touch me." tears started falling uncontrollably. i handed him a napkin. and he took it. " she looked at her with that same look she gave me, that look made my short ass feel some what powerful you know like the cute ass girl huh-." he giggles a bit. "wanna call me daddy," i laughed quietly. he's funny even when he's sad, too cute. "but whole time she wanted a bitch. so told h- her get her shit."

"3 da- days l- l- later. i was rea- ready to talk. or we- well tell her that i can't get back w- with a ch-cheater, but when i was don- done hurti-ng being friends was an option, so i- walked to her dorm and the door was already open. i announced that i was in her just incase she was layed up with another whore so she can hide in the closet with her like she has been doing this whole relationship, but once i closed the door and turned around i saw her, alone and she looked cold."

"because she killed herself."

i know a bit angsty but thank you for reading💓.