day 2.

same concept from last chapter

who's singing:
"underline.": noya's mother.

songs: i got you-ciara

Nishinoya's POV:

"yuu i swear to god if you are alive in there, you gonna want to be dead."

well i already beat you to the punch.

my mom swings my bedroom door open and i can feel her trying to figure out the best way to send me to a early grave. honestly asap you be the best way.

"what the hell happened?"

"nothing."

"so you feel off the face of the earth for nothing."

"yeah i wanted to try it, i thought it would be pretty cool."

"how is it."

"meh."

*BOOM*

"SHIT MA!"

"WHA-."

"SORRY SORRY."

i put my hands infront of my face preparing for the next slipper to be launched at me but she just slams it back onto the floor and walks toward my bed.

she come and sit on my bed "listen baby you have everyone worried sick. what's going on? you rarely get like this."

"LEAVE ME ALONE. I JUST NEED TO BE LEFT ALONE ALREADY." i lash out my defenses all ways doing the only thing they know how to do and doing it best.

"you have been alone since you have been out of the hospital yesterday."

"yeah and i'd love to keep the streak."

"well can't keep everything you buy, some shit you just gotta return."

"well unfortunately there is a no return policy,tough shi- stuff."

"nishinoya i love you and am always considering your mental state but you know...relax."

"I WILL ONCE IM LEFT ALONE." i feel myself start to shake at the idea of confronting what the hell im feeling. i get up and i put on my slides and quickly head out my bed room door.

the thousandth round of tears start to reel in and i hear my bed room door open. before i could pick up my pace.

"Hush little baby don't you cry"

i feel my legs wobble a little my emotions crashing into me. knocking me off my feet.

"Momma's gonna love you all your life
And if you ever need a friend
Momma's right there till the very end
And if you're feeling down or weak
Momma's gonna give you all the strength you need
(I see you laughing, huh)
There's nothing in this world that I wouldn't do
(Momma, haha)
For my little Future, cause I love you
(Is that funny? Yeah?)"

i feel a body,which could only belong to my mother, sit behind me on the floor and cradle me tight as i uncontrollably shake & crying till my vision is completely blurred out.

"alright, and keep this damn house clean. if i come back and it's a mess imma kick ya ass."

"alright."

"love you sweetie, bye." my momma kisses my forehead and leaves the house. any other time she would NEVER leave me alone while im in this mental state but she knows i would feel worse if she didn't pick up the extra shift to help with tanka's hospital bill.