District 1

(1/2)

"District 1 makes the luxury goods that decorate and beautify our great Capitol. Its excellent taste and craftsmanship keep Capitol residents bewigged and bedazzled year-round."

Female Tribute: Taken by @Blue_Pokeball

Name: Yuri Watson

Age: 18

District: 1

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Gay

Face claim: Yuri from DDLC

Clothes (District): Purple jumper, white shirt and black yoga trousers.

Clothes (Capital): Purple jumper, red shirt and black jeans

Personality: She can be a total bada$$ if she wanted to, she is really confident and a good decorator, when she isn't decorating of fighting she's pretty nice.

Skills: Knife work, she can make people believe whatever she wants them to and camouflage.

Strengths: Knives, Manipulation and camouflage.

Weaknesses: Guns, self control, venom.

Likes: Knives, slitting her wrists and decorations

Dislikes: Maths, opponents who tease her and the colour pink.

Hobbies: Reading, making decorations for parties and writing.

Family: Her dad is unknown, Her mother is Sabura Watson and her sister is Amilea Watson

Backstory: Nah......... I'm gud.

Preffered Weapon: Knifu that will end your laifu.

Fight behaviour: She hides away for a while and when her opponent's back is turned, she stabs them in the temple, instantly killing them.

Alliances?: Nope, she's a lone girl.

Male Tribute: Taken by @Blue_Pokeball

Name: Perceus Sevear

Age: 15

District: 1

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Bisexual

Face claim: I'll tag you

Clothes (District): Tag

Clothes (Capital): 

Personality: Guess what

Personality: Guess what.... It's in the tag. I'm too lazy to type it so I put it in the tag. 

Skills: Aiming, Crafting weapons and tools, he's good at persuasion.

Strengths: Aim, he knows his plants and he has pretty good physical and emotional strength, grenades and snapping necks.

Weaknesses: Tracking an he can get too angry and loses controlLikes: memes, the scp foundation, Anime, rap battles, fighting, he likes to eat food, he likes drinking water and breathing is so much fun.

Dislikes: Anti-memes, haters, poison, not breathing and not being with another human being.

Hobbies: Roleplaying on his phone, D&D and making shiz

Family: He likes to think of Scps as his family. He has a sister called Heather. His dad is named Kyron. He has a dog with white fur and red eyes, he calls him shy guy (Like the scp. Don't look it up though)

Preffered Weapon: He's cool with anything but he specialises in rapid fire scoped snipers.

Fight behaviour: He studies the opponent's armour, if any is on, then he hides out of sight and when the target isn't looking he either shoots them rapidly or snaps their neck.

Alliances?: Probably, if he felt like it.