District 4

(2/2)

"Do you like seafood? Shrimp and crabmeat? Often overlooked, District 4 plays an essential role, bringing us the bounty of the sea. These citizens are adept with nets and tridents, and can swim like fish themselves."

Female Tribute: Taken by @missjackson_00

Name: Eliana Silver

Age: 17 years old 

District: 4

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual (hides it mostly)

General clothes: Usually she wears blouses and trousers in her favourite colours blue and green, simple shoes to match. When she goes hunting on the water or goes swimming, she wears a sort of swimming suit in green-blue colour. She wears a pouch or satchel on a small belt to collect shells, oysters and pearls.

Capital clothes: She loves everything with the water so she wants to show that although she despises everything with the Capitol. She would wear a blue dress with green accents that ends in white like the waves on the beach with scales like fishes. Instead of heels, she would walk barefoot with accessoires on her feet (she prefers to walk on bare feet like on the beach).

Personality: Kindhearted, adventurous, caring. Smart. Sharp witted toungue, she doesn't let herself being walked over. Free-spirited, knows she will never be a puppet of the Capitol. Sings a lot about the sea and shanty's about pirates and adventures.

Skills: Knows quite some hunting skills. Fantastic swimmer. Knows her way around with harpoons, traps (fish and general), tridents. Can hold herself up with hand to hand combat. Has knowledge about primal medication and prepping food.

Strengths: Has a lot of skills useful in nature, especially water, quick witted, comes up quickly with small nifty plans, is quick and flexible.

Weaknesses: Can be too soft (especially since she despises killing for the fun of the Capitol), has the tendency to step on toes with her quick tongue, tends to switch between distrustful and trusting, not that popular in the Capitol, mostly since she keeps to herself.

Likes: Water/sea, swimming, collecting little trinkets, songs of the sea and adventures, her friends and family.

Dislikes: (more loathes) the arrogant people in the Capitol and mostly President Snow, people who treat her like some sort of puppet or lost girl, losing her friends or family.

Hobbies: Swimming, fishing, collecting trinkets, shells, oysters etc., singing, creating jewelry from her collectibles.

Face claim: Grace O'Malley (the Pirate Queen) 

Family: Mother, Grace; Father, Lee; Little sister, Layla

Backstory: Always has been a swimmer and curious child. Has been the protector of her family, especially of her little sister. People know her for her trading and hunting/fishing skills and her quick tongue.

Preferred weapon: trident or other fishing equipment like harpoons or fishing lines/nets.

Fight behaviour: mostly a surviver but when fighting uses her flexibility, speed and use of nature. Mostly she outsmarts her enemies when they just try to chase her by using her wit.

Alliance?: Eventually probably yes but defenitely not with the Careers. She would always be alert and not too trusting though

Male Tribute: Taken by @The_Story_Nerds 

Name: Lance Copperfield 

Age: 15

District: 4

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Straight

Face Claim: Not sure, but he has caramel colored skin, short curly hair, and hazel eyes. Tall and lanky build.

Clothes (District): Brown pants, white long sleeved t-shirt, and brown tunic

Clothes (Capitol): Light gray jacket over white dress shirt, black shoes, and pants that match the jacket

Personality: Calm, soft-spoken, tad shy, hardworker, determined

Skills: Swordsmanship, wilderness survival skills, nice singing voice (not that it matters here...)

Strengths: Fair amount of knowledge in most close-ranged weapons, knowledgeable about nature, and overall physical and emotional strength 

Weaknesses: Fear of spiders, easily trusting, gullible, and doesn't work too well aloneLikes: Reading books, practicing his skills

Dislikes: Spiders, heights, and isolation Hobbies: Reading, training, writingPreferred Weapon: Sword

How Would the Character Behave in a Fight: He would try to analyze the opponent's fighting style first, memorizing any patterns. Then, and only then, would he start to fight back with quick strikes over strong strikes.

Would the Character Form Alliances: Yes