District 5

(1/2)

"Electric, solar, and nuclear - District 5 harnesses the energy of the earth and the sky in order to power our great nation".

Female Tribute: 

Male Tribute: Taken by me

Name: Theon Walder

Age: 14

District: 5

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Bisexual

Face claim: Rupert Grint

Clothes (District): He wears a simple combination of shirt and pants, which have the normal grey colour. That's the normal clothes which are worn in the district. When he works, he wears an orange vest over that.

Clothes (Capitol): A blue suit with some white elements in them. They stand for the electricity.

Personality: Theon is very shy and doesn't talk that much. He is the one in the background that does work, but doesn't take credit for it. If someone would come up to him, he would first be a bit suspicious, but then a bit more open to others as well. He's a bit paranoid and has anxiety, which sometimes results in panic attacks when he gets too stressed. If he warms up to someone, he would do nearly anything to keep the friendship going. He is intelligent, but uses his knowledge not in front of others, but in the background. Theon enjoys playing his flute when no one is looking, because he's scared of what they may think. He didn't want to get picked for the Hunger Games and almost had a panic attack when that happened.

Skills: Hiding, running, survival

Strengths: He runs very fast and can hold it for a long time.

Weaknesses: He avoids fights and can't fight that well.

Likes: cats, flute, peace, the capitol food

Dislikes: death, weapons, peacekeepers

Hobbies: playing on his flute, singing, playing with his siblings

Family: He has two younger brothers and one older sister, who is too old for the Hunger Games. His brothers are too young for it. His father is still alive, but his mother died when he was four. They aren't that poor.

Preferred weapon: Knife, even if he isn't good with it.

How would the character behave in a fight: He would try to flee from the fight, mainly because he isn't very skilled. That would end in him getting killed soon.

Would the character form allegiances?: Not at first, but if asked, he definitively would.