Just dream...

I finally passed all the exams and I can spend the whole summer with Avani. I miss her a lot because she flew to LA. I last saw her three years ago when I said goodbye to her. And finally I see her! When I got home I started loading things. I have lived alone since my dad left us with my mom and my mom gave me to an orphanage. At the age of 18, I left the orphanage as another person. After taking the money my dad left to grow up, I bought a house for myself and started a new life. In the evening I called Avani and talked until 3 o'clock in the night. I was tired of falling asleep talking to Avani. When I got up in the morning I noticed that I had 2 hours left before the plane! I fell out of bed and quickly started getting ready. I dressed in my very favorite Outfit.

 I made it very simple but with beautiful Make-Up

I made it very simple but with beautiful Make-Up. After picking up my belongings, I left for the airport. Upon arriving at the airport, I boarded a plane and wrote to Avani.

Yours calibri

Avani calibri black

My Boo

I'm on the plane. I'll be in 4 hours. I can't wait to finally see you! I miss you so much!

I miss you too, and now you better rest, because when we arrive we will do a lot together.

Ok then bye!

Bye!

The whole time I was flying, I was listening to music. And suddenly the song "Feeling peachy" came on. And then I remembered ...

-------------Time skip------------

???- Lady, we're already down, please unfasten your seat belts and get off the plane.

Y/n-Oh...Ok.

When I got off the plane I immediately saw Avani. We started running to each other so that when we were hugged, we both fell to the floor.

Y/N-How I saw you long ago!

Avani-I miss you so much!

Y/N-Same

Y/N-What's that ride for?

Avani-Of course! Look forward to introducing you to everyone!

Y/N-Me too!

After leaving the airport we sat in Uber and drove me by my new home to a new family.

When we arrived we were met by a boy and a girl.

I didn't know them, but Avani fixed everything right away.

(Typical Avani)

Avani-Hi Alex hasn't seen you in a long time. Here's my best friend. Y / N here Alex.

Alex-Nice to meet Avani has talked a lot about you.

Y / N-Man is very nice too.Can you ask?

Alex-Of course, ask whatever you want.