Its can't be true (part 2)

Photos with Nick and Tony. I started looking at the photos and reading the descriptions after the photos the last photo description was made on 05/14/2033. Today?

The following photo was written:

Tony Lopez you probably don't even remember that I am in this world, but I will never forget you anyway

Tony Lopez you probably don't even remember that I am in this world, but I will never forget you anyway. Elena will never replace you and my love for you will come first. I would like to meet you again as if some sign had brought us together.

5/14/2037 6:23 AM

I couldn't stand this anymore. I gathered things and left leaving now only Nick's room with his opened booklet. I really didn't know where to go until I was called ...

Ryland.

(Ryland-R)

R-Sup shawty

E-Sup Ryland (I said with sadness)

R-What happened?

E-Maybe I could come to you and tell you everything?

R-Yes of course. I'll drop the address for you.

E-OK.

R-Please proceed with caution.

E-OK.

After 30 min

I approached a beautiful and large house. I got out of the car and knocked on the door:

R-My angel come here.

He hugged me and while I was hugging I didn't feel like he had brought me home to himself:

R-So what happened?

I told him everything. When I finished telling him he was very angry:

R-How could he do that ?!

E-Ry promise me you won't do anything to him.

R-But it hurt you! I won't let him do that to you!

E-Please. For my part.

R-Okay but just for you.

We talked for a very long time that I didn't even notice how fast time passed:

E-Okay I need to ride.

R-Where?

E-To stay in the house because I'm not going to go home.

R-Stay with me.

E-No because if your girlfriend sees you will end up not having much fun.

R-I don't have a girlfriend ... She died in a car accident ...

I saw a tear fall down on her cheek:

E-I'm very sorry ...

R-You didn't know ... If I were behind the wheel it would stay alive. I had to be in her place ...

E-Don't say yes. You know that she will abide with you in her heart forever.

After these words, I wiped away the tears from his jaw and looked into his eyes. And I don't even know but we both started getting closer to each other. And suddenly bum we kissed.

 We kissed for about 3 minutes when we heard the doorbell ring

 We kissed for about 3 minutes when we heard the doorbell ring ...