/ Ingrid Hazel Jackson /

I am ugly and fat, I weigh 103 pounds and I am 5' 4". I have long hair, its lilac. Yes, my hair is lilac, its a lavender/violet color. I love my hair, actually. I listen to punk rock music and I absolutely HATE everyone at my school, every fucking person on this planet makes me angry. Kids at school make fun of me for not talking. They also say I am fat and overweight, I believe them, Aurora is skinnier than I, I am fat. Also, there is something nobody knows about me... Well there are a lot of secrets of mine. Anyways, I am depressed and suicidal, always angry, and I have anxiety, I don't know if skipping meals is an eating disorder, ha, yeah it defiantly isn't, otherwise I wouldn't be so fat. I wear band shirts and skinny jeans, usually in the winter some chunky sweaters too. I treasure my Walkman, its the best thing ever. All these preppy girls at my school piss me off and I want to kill them. They're all blonde and wear pink, and most of them are FUCKING UGLY anyways. My parents are still together, surprisingly. And I live in this small side town in New York, its shitty, old, and run down. My parents argue with each other to often and it makes me sad. My sister, Mary, is a prep. Shes PERFECT and she has nice clothes and good grades and a lot of friends and shes good at sports and everyone loves her and she gets the most attention in the family and *breath* UGH I HATE HER AND ALL HER FRIENDS. Well I basically told you my whole entire fucking life jesus.