/ Jacen Jonas Richards /

I am 5'7" and have long dirty blonde, almost brown hair, I'm not very confident with myself, at all. Everyone can just fuck off. I'm depressed and every now and then, have suicidal thoughts. I kind of struggle in school, but that's alright...kind of. Well um, for the most part I listen to Rock music. Its great, It explains my feelings, annoyed, angry, sad. I dont like very many people and Ive never had a girlfriend. All the girls go for those assholes that play sports and shit like that. Its completely stupid of them. Uh well I am 17, I turned 17 on October 8th. Im not sure what else I am suppose to tell you about my shit life. I live with my mom. My dad left my mom after I was born, I know right, he sounds like a jerk. I dont plan on meeting him anytime soon. He probably has his own kids and wife already. Whatever. I have a younger brother, his name is Josh. He's kind of a nerd, well not kind of, he is, like he's into all the comics and stuff and he doesn't have many friends, he likes legos and nerdy superhero movies. I mean, I can't blame them, most of the movies are pretty good, but the comics just seem boring and predictable to me. Am I the only one who thinks that? I had a good friend named Hudson, but he totally switched after freshman year, he got a pretty girlfriend and stopped talking to me, it's really awkward seeing him at school, knowing that we used to be best friends and all, I mean seriously, now we don't even look at eachother . I'm not sure if I did anything, should I apologize? I don't know, he should be the one to apologize first. Whatever, I don't care anymore, I'm perfectly fine without friends, kind of, well it's less arguing and stress that's for sure. But I'm gonna stop rambling on about my life now, because I basically told you like every detail about me, for all I know whoever is reading this could be a stalker and come kill my family. It's not like I would care anyways, alright, bye.