Chapter 9

In the Zumba class, we were greeted by a friendly face.

"May I help you? I am the instructor for the classes, call me Amy."

"Hi, is ..."

Evan interrupted which I felt would have been kind of rude to Amy.

"You can go to the toilet later, Evan."

"No. Edith, look."

He pointed at a picture behind on the notice board which made me shocked. In the Zumba class, I saw some adults. But who were standing among them was the surprising part.

A snow-white shoulder length haired lady. I mean like white as snow not the princess, Snow White. Her eyes were green. And a man with curly brown hair, wearing glasses. Finally, a blonde-haired guy with blue eyes.

Emily Brown, Noah and Will Fletcher were standing together.

Woah. So the missing people knew each other which made me dizzy so it must have been easy to capture them.

"You know the missing people, Amy?"

"Yes. My students."

"Was there anything unusual in the last few weeks?"

"Nothing. Oh, wait! The three started bringing this beverage to drink in class. It was a milk-shake. I asked them what it was curiously and they told me it was to make them much more fit and healthy. I found it weird that I have never seen the drinks before."

"Thank you, Amy!"

So, whatever that has been making them cold and heavy was due to the drink! But why? My phone rang. It was Mom. She told us she was coming early with Dad to have Family Game night with us.

Not now!!!