"Kellin"

I watch as Vic runs off.

That was weird, I think to myself as I push open the front doors of the school and walk to the office. "Hello Diana." I say with a large smile.

Diana is shocked but smiles back anyways and takes the late note I've handed her. "Wow Kellin your first absence in four years." she says and writes a late pass for my 3rd period teacher then hands it to me.

I nod. "Yeah my mom needed some help with something. I should get to class, have a nice day!" I shout as I walk down the hallway and to geometry.

Not my favorite subject, but not my worst either.

As I push open the door to math there are about 24 pairs of eyes on me. Mr.Purdue looks at me shocked as he takes the late pass out of my hand. "Good morning Kellin, take a seat." he says and continues class.

I try to focus in class, but my mind keeps wandering to Vic.

What a strange man.

I can't stop thinking about how shy and adorable he was then suddenly turned so violent.

What triggered him to have an episode like that anyways? was it me?

I'll try to talk to him tomorrow if he even comes to school.

The bell rings, singling class is over. I gather up my books and storm out of that class.

As I'm opening my locker Christopher's face pops up beside me. "Hey Quinn!" he says and throws up a peace sign.

That's so Christopher Drew. "Hey Chris." I say to my best friend and gather my art stuff for my next class; which we have together.

Chris and I walk to class together and sit in our normal seats across from each other. "So what's new." he asks as he starts drawing something in the shape of a tree.

I shrug. "Nothing.." I say and focus on my art project.

Chris gasps as if he were a girl. "You're hiding something from me!" he whisper shouts and puts his pencil down.

Damn him for knowing me all too well. "I met this guy today." I say with a sigh.

His small smile turns into a full on grin. "Oooohhh!" he says as if we were middle school girls talking about our crushes of the week.

I chuckle and shake my head. "It was nothing. He was standing in front of the school pacing back and forth as I pulled in so I decided to say hi." I draw Vic's face as I remember it. "But he got all freaked out and ran away after I started talking to him." I told Chris.

He looked at me with raised eyebrows. "Jesus Kellin you're scaring off all the guys." he says, making a reference to Oliver; my ex.

He chuckles but I didn't find it funny at all. "Thats not funny, asshole. You know I still love him.." I say honestly, feeling tears start to form.

Chris looks guilty and rubs my shoulder. "I know I'm sorry, that was uncalled for." he says and gives me a reassuring smile.

That's why I love Christopher, he's the best friend anyone could ask for. "Its okay. Just a little tough trying to get over him." I say and look down at my paper again.

I draw the way Vic's hair curled slightly as it hit his shoulders and the way his lips lopsided to form a small smile.

Chris snatches the drawing from underneath my hands and observes it with a smile. "He's a hottie!" he exclaims.

I grab back the paper and blush as I hug it to my chest. "Stop it!" I say, a smile forming on my face.

"Does little Kelly have a crush!" Chris pokes more at the subject.

I slap his hand away as he goes to pinch my blushing cheeks. "No, you idiot!"I say and look down at my the drawing of Vic.

Maybe.