"The Cheap Bouquet"

Vics POV

I walk into school with a cheap bouquet of roses that I got from the cemetery; I'm sure Kellin won't mind if I don't tell him though.

It's been a week since we first kissed and I've really been reeling him in.

"You really think that messing with this poor boy will help you feel normal?" Mike asks.

I grip the flowers in my hands. "It was pretty much your fucking idea." I whisper shout at myself.

Mike laughs. "It was just as much of your idea as it was mine, Victor." he says calmly.

I roll my eyes as I sneak up on Kellin. I tap on his shoulder and place a huge smile on my face.

He turns around and smiles once he sees the bouquet of roses. "Oh my god Vic!" he takes them and smells them, looking cuter than ever. "This is too much!" he says and playfully hits my chest.

A genuine smile forms on my face. "It was nothing. It just makes me happy to see you happy." I say and kiss his forehead.

His smile stays permanent. "I'm going to go show these off to Chris!" he announces before pecking my lips then skipping away like a little school girl.

It was fucking adorable.

"Don't fall for him, Victor." Mike says in a threatening tone.

I roll my eyes for the second time in 5 minutes. "Seriously shut the fuck up." I say to Mike.

***

Kellins POV

"Christopher motherfucking Drew look what I have!" I yell down the hallway as I run to Chris with the bouquet of flowers in my hands.

He looks at the flowers and then at me. I wipe the sweat from my brow. "Did you run just to show me these?" he asks with a small grin.

I nod. "Yeah!" I shout as I try to catch my breath.

He smiles wide. "Vic is proving me wrong; I like that." Chris says to himself more than to me.

I nod slowly. "Okay well I'm going to go..." I say and walk away slowly.

I put the roses in my locker and grab my stuff for first period.

**

Oliver's POV

I watch as Kellin runs off with a bouquet of flowers that some guy have to him.

I walk up to the kid and give him a little shove. He turns around and looks at me as if I'm crazy. "Um excuse you." he says and goes to walk away but I grab at his shirt and pull him back.

"Leave Kellin alone. He's taken." I state in a threatening way.

He just laughs in my face. "Kellin doesn't want you, he wants me. did you see how happy he was when I surprised him? I bet you could never make him that happy." he says and walks away.

He's right, I never made him that happy. Kellin was always do depressed around me.

I was only using Kellin anyways, wasn't I?

I made him think that I loved him, then I crushed him to the ground. I can't even count how many times I've fucked him over for my own entertainment.

Shit...

***

Vics POV

"That's was a close one!" Mike says with a nervous chuckle.

I nod to myself. Oliver probably could have kicked my ass if he really wanted to. Good thing he decided to spare my life today.

I'm one lucky Mexican on this lovely day.

I walk to first period and sit in the back as usual.

I take out my book and start reading. I sense someone's presence sit down next to me and just start staring.

When I look over I see Mike. I nearly have a heart attack at the sight of him now. He smiles and points to himself. "Look Vic! don't I look great?" he asks.

I stare at him with wide eyes. "I've really gone crazy this time..." I say, more to myself than Mike.

"Hey are you okay? you look like you've just seen a ghost!" some girls exclaims as she sits down where Mike was.

So am I the only one who can see him?

I nod at her with and unsure smile. She smiles back and holds out her hand. "I'm Taylor, Tay for short." she says kindly.

I shake her hand. "I'm Vic Fuentes." I say and her eyes go wide before a huge grin spreads across her face.

"Oh so you're Kellins mystery man." she says, her smile never fading as she looks me up and down.

I nod. "That's me!"

Mike stand next to her. "Don't become friends with Kellins friends. They'll hate you after you break his heart." He says as he picks it his cuticles. "Jesus when was the last time I cleaned my nails?" he asks himself.

I laugh at him. "Not since you were twelve remember?" I say out loud.

Shit I forgot Taylor was still here. She gives me the 'what the fuck?' face. "Sorry, just talking to myself. I tend to do that a lot." I tell her.

She nods in understanding. "It's all good, we all do it sometimes." she says with a kind smile.

And I already like this girl. She makes me feel a little more normal.