"Hell Above"

kellins POV

"You'll never guess what happened today." I say with a smile then take a hit of the joint and pass it back to Christopher.

He takes it and shrugs his shoulders with a huge grin. "What." he asks.

I pop a hot cheeto in my mouth. "Vic kissed me." I say like it was the most amazing thing in the world.

Chris's smile faded quickly after I said that. "Oh, cool." he says bluntly then takes another hit.

My smile fades also, replaced by a frown. "Do you not like him?" I ask as I play when the hem of my shirt.

He shrugs. "I just don't think he's a very good person. I talked to hi-"

"What did you say to him!" I cut him off.

He puts out the joint in his ashtray and shrugs. "I just said hi and all. He was super rude to me though." Chris explains.

I furrow my brows. "Oh, okay well that makes sense as to why you don't like him. " I say and jump into his lap as if I'm a lap dog. "Pet me!" I demand.

He laughs and starts petting my head. "Come on kellin lets get to bed." He says and lifts me up off the floor with him.

We strip down to our boxers and get into bed.

He puts his arm around my waist and I enjoy the warmth of our bodies close together. "Goodnight Chrisy." I say with a smirk.

He chuckles. "Nice once kells. Goodnight."

****

A/N so if you haven't guessed yet Kellin lives with Christopher. just a filler chapter :)