"Tangled in the great escape"

Kellin's POV

I sit down at my usual lunch table with a couple of my friend; Chris, Tony, Jaime, and Tay.

I start laughing at some lame joke Tony made about turtles until I see Vic looking at me from across the lunch room. He smiles when he notices me staring back.

I smile and wave.

"Who you waving to?" Jaime asks and turns around, as well as the others.

I shrug. "No one." I say so they'll turn back around and forget about it.

Chris and I make eye contact. He gives me a knowing look, but not a happy one. What's his problem?

I'll question him about it later.

"So I was thinking that maybe we could hangout after school, what do you guys think?" I ask but notice they are all glaring at something behind me.

I turn around with a questioning look.

Oh, it's Oliver.

"Hey you!" he says and as sits down next to me, draping a comforting arm around my shoulders.

I look up into his eyes. The eyes I fell in love with. "Hey." I say with a smile.

Shit I should be mad at him but I just can't be. "Want to hangout after school?" he says flirtatiously.

I nod. "Yes!" I exclaim.

"But I thought we were going to hangout after school." Chris interrupts.

Oh yeah..

I look up at Oliver, he smiles down at me. "Sorry guys I can't today." I say with an apologetic look.

Oliver kisses my forehead and whispers in my ear to meet him at his car after school.

I look back at my friends with a large smile, which quickly disappears once I see their mad faces. "What the fuck Kellin!" Tay shouts.

I flinch at her harsh tone.

**flashback**

"Just shut the fuck up Kellin!" Oliver yells as he turns around and punches me right in the nose. It sure shut me up.

I crawl up against the wall and curl into a little ball; hoping Oliver will just leave it alone and go blow off steam somewhere else. This isn't the first time he has beat me, it's actually been way worse.

"Get the fuck up!" he yells and tugs my arm forcefully, causing me to yell out in pain.

Tears stream down my face as I look at the man I love. "you're hurting me.." I say quietly.

Oliver doesn't seem to care though. "Shut up! shut up!" he yells.

Is he going insane?

**end of flashback*

"Kellin!" I'm brought back into reality to see Chris snapping his fingers in my face.

I stand up. "Sorry guys, I have to go." I say and leave them without and explanation.

I run to the shit bathrooms, as everyone calls them. No one ever uses them. Its a perfect place to go and cry.

I step into the bathroom and run to one of the sinks.

I can't even bring myself to look at my reflection in the mirror anymore...

"Hey." I turn around, startled by the sudden guest.

It's Vic.

I wipe my tears and smile. "Hi Vic." I say.

He steps closer to me till he's about 8 inches away. "Are you okay?" he asks and places a gentle hand on my arm.

I flinch at the sudden contact. "I-I'm fine." I lie. It's not like he actually cares.

***

Vic's POV

"Im here to talk if you need to talk." I say with a warming smile.

That's when his wall breaks down and he starts sobbing onto my shoulder.

"That's right." says mike. "Let him think that he can trust you."

I wrap my arms around Kellin and let him cry.

He lifts up his face a wipes his tears with the back of his hand. "I'm sorry I'm not usually like this." he apologizes to me.

I smile. "It's okay." I tell him and rub his arms his my large hands.

"Kiss him. Fuck with his head." Mike tells me.

I look at Kellin who looks shattered and broken.

I once looked like that; shit I still do most the times!

I bring my hand to Kellins cheek and he instantly flinches away. He's been abused. "I won't hurt you." I tell him honesty.

"Yes you will." Mike argues with me.

I try not to say anything back as I look into Kellins eyes and rub my thumb over his soft cheek.

We both know what's coming next as I lean down and place my lips on his.

He doesn't kiss back instantly but after a couple seconds he starts to.

I love the feeling of our lips moving together in perfect sync.

I pull away after a while with a smile on my face. "Wow." I say.

He nods. "Yeah... wow.."