"Baby stay away from Kellin"

Lol get it cause "Stay Away From My Friends" Lol I'm lame I know.

***

Vic's POV

"You can do this Vic!" I give myself some encouraging words as I stare at my reflection in the school bathrooms.

I've decided to come back today just to try it out.

I nod at myself in the mirror and head out into the hallways.

As I'm walking to first period I see Kellin and that guy that he was with at the store last night.

I start to blush as Kellin catches me staring at him. I look away quickly and fast walk to first period. "You fucking idiot! Kellin thinks you're a fool!" Mike shouts inside my head.

I roll my eyes at him and pull out a book from my backpack to read. "Leave me alone, will ya?" I say a little too loudly.

I look around to make sure nobody heard me; thankfully there was no one in here but me.

Mike laughs. "Without me you'd be lonely." he states.

I throw my book down. "I said leave me the fuck alone!" I shout.

A couple of students who had recently walked in stare at me weirdly.

I pretend to swat at an imaginary fly. "Damn flies." I say and chuckle nervously, hoping people will believe me and not think I'm crazy.

They all look away from me and go on with their own business.

"Really Vic?" Mike says with an amused tone.

I groan and try to read my book again but as soon and I've opened the book I feel a tap on my shoulder.

I look up to see the guy Kellin was with. He smiles and throws up a peace sign to me. What a fucking hippy. "Hey, I'm Christopher." the guys says and takes a seat next to me.

I give him the 'cool, I don't really fucking care' face and proceed to read my book.

I know it may seem rude of me but I'm just in a horrible mood.

He taps my shoulder again, this time I don't look up. "Yes?" I ask.

I hear him sigh. "Stay away from Kellin. He's heartbroken and lonely so don't try to get him to settle for an ass like you. Thats it, goodbye." he says then walks off like it was nothing.

I look up from my book; shocked to say the least.

Who does he think he is and why would I even go for Kellin?

But now that he mentions it, maybe I could have just a little too much fun with this.

I smile mischievously. "I like the way you think." mike says to me as if he knows my plans already.

Which he does.

"Me too." I say, the shit eating grin never leaving my face.