Chapter 1

It was a rainy day but still Maddison didn't stop there,she was always happy or exited,but today she seemed sad but in the same time weird.

«Hey Arielle! Do you want to go eat at the cafeteria, today?»said Maddison.

«Yeah, sure. We'll go eat there.» replied Arielle. 

So both girls went to the cafeteria togheter but when they arrived Maddi(Maddison) seemed weird. She was talking to a lot of people that Arielle didn't know but both girls had the same friends. Arielle saw the difference but not just that she missed three days that week but she wasn't sick at all. Arielle asked  her several times what's going on but always the same thing,Maddison was changing the subject.When they sat at the table with some of their friends,Arielle heard something about her at a another table but she didn't even know those persons.They started laughing but Arielle has still thinking Why?. 

«Why are they laughing?»

«I don't know... And why do you want to know that! You don't even know them!»

«Well I heard them say my name!»

«Yeah!But there's not just one Arielle in this school!»

But then she heard something bad. Real bad. One secret. The secret. The one. Her secret. And she knew that it was her they were talking about. Arielle MacDonald. It was her and it was for sure.

How could they know? I said to myself. I didn't say it to anyone, not even Maddison.Then the popular cheerleader Ashley comes by me and starts laughing at me with her friends. 

«What to you want Ashley?»

«Oh! Nothing, nothing just my friend here Maya told me a joke just soooo funny!!!»

«What was it?» 

«You know just a joke. A joke, you may know!»

«Well,I don't!»Said I with a harsh voice.

« You may as well ask you're friend Maddison because I am sure she knows!»

And they walk away.Maya was always Ashley's little human doggy. But not always. When Maya came at Weston High School. She was a little fat and nobody liked her. She wanted to go in the cheerleader team but she couldn't because of being fat. So then Coach Brandy, a really cute guy, said to Ashley to help her at school, show her around and little by little she turned out really skinny. Then after she has become Ashley's bestie or doggy.But then a thought crossed my mind. What did  Ashley meant by ''ask you're friend Maddison because I am sure she knows.''. I turned around to find Maddison but she wasn't there. Where is she!I looked around and there! I saw her! She was heading the bathroom. So, I conviced myself that she'll come back but she didn't. I ate alone with my friends and I was worried all the time. Where was she?

«Guys, where is Maddison?»

«We don't know she said something about not feeling well.»

So I left the table to go at my locker.