Chapter 11

I coudn't even believe it. Maddison had the same reaction but mine was so intense. I just wanted to die. 

Aaron saw me and guilt was written all over his face. I couldn't even stand to look at his eyes. He betrayed me. I tought that I could trust him.

That's my weakness. Trust. The feeling you get when you believe in someone so much. I trust too much. When I trust too much I fall. When I fall, I don't get up easely. When I don't get up, I lose hope. When I lose hope, it's the end.

I looked at him and her one last time. I felt a tear running down my cheek. It was full of disbelive and sorry. Full of heart break and lost of hope.

He broke me. He torn me apart. He killed me. He lead me to hell. He threw me right into a trap.

When I saw what I saw...I just ran...I wanted to ran away from that place. I wanted to dig a hole and die there. Stay there forever and ever... I never want to be near that place. I don't want to be near him or her ever again. 

I ran and ran and ran. I was now in the streets somewhere. I have no idea where I am. 

Around me was houses. They looked sad. They looked broke. Maybe those houses fit me. They are just in the same situation as me. They were desperate. I found a bench near a park. I sat down and tought.

He said something while I was running in the corridor. Something. Something about ''it's nothing''. Well, that ''nothing'', killed my inside.

I tought if I could ever go back at school. The whole school knows what I am...Or what I was... How did Maddison even discover what I was... And who spread the rumour...No wait...Not a rumour but more like a secret...An ugly one...The one to make the school flip over...

They say not to trust a pretty girl with an ugly secret...

Did they just described me?

Anyways why would Aaron want to be friends with a girl with an dark secret? 

Did he like me?

No, it's impossible...

I was interruped from my toughts when a familiar silouhette sat next to me.

It was her...

Ashley.

The girl kissing Aaron making me dead inside...

«Poor Arielle...A ugly girl with a pretty secret! Whoops! A ugly secret I mean! Who knew... You were just another fat girl with no hope! I still can't believe you were fat, ugly, a nerd, a geek with glasses and no sense of style...You were FAT! You loser! You even needed a nose job to fix it because it was so ugly!» Started Ashley.

I felt a tear rolling down my cheek. My mind was keeping rolling and rolling all my memories of my childhood. I was a kid with no hope. 

I was fat and so I decided to do ballet. I saw that I lost a couple of pounds so then a did gymnastics to get skinnier. I ask my dad if I could have a nose job and get contacts. He said yes. I bought a new clothes and promised myself to never ever let anyone know my ugly secret.

«What do you want Ashley?» I felt my voice starting to break.

«I just want you to leave Aaron alone. He's mine. In other words, he's off limits! Oh and while we're at it transform back to that ugly girl! You don't deserve this life and body.»

I couldn't even believe it. She told me that. I just want to be alone.

I started crying.

I started to run.

That's my weakness. 

It's not trust or being ugly that I'm afraid of.

It's facing life and the shits that happen with it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was I don't know where. I was somewhere...

What is happening to me?

What did I do to deserve this?

I was miserable.

What will happen to me at school.

Will I get bullied or everytime I will walk in the corridors all what we will hear is whispears behind my back?

My toughts were disturbed.

By what? A hand.

On my shoulder.

I turned around and slap the person in the face.

My mouth droped open when I saw who it was.

It happened again. 

That slap was well deserve.

A grunt escaped his mouth.

«Arielle, let me explain!» He screamed. Strange. His voice was so calm.

«Get away from me! I don't want to be near you! You let me trust you! Get away!» I screamed. I started running.

«Wait! Arielle! Wait!»