Chapter 3

I was looking at the clock ticking for a while now. I got bored listening to the teacher talking about maths.I hate maths.It's boring and complicated. I was counting the minutes left before I go to my locker and then to Maddison's house and at Aaron's party.I'm really worried about what I heard and what Ashley said. It can't be true. How could those people know about  my secret. When suddenly I heard the bell ring. I took my stuff and ran to my locker, next's to Aaron's. After I finished my backpack, Aaron stopped me.

«Hey Arielle, I forgot to tell you, I live on the the 6, 32 avenue. That's here the party is.»

«Okay!Thanks it's not far from my house. What time does the party start's?»

«Seven.Be there!»

«Yeah, yeah!I need to go home now!Bye»

«Bye!»

32 avenue that's really not far from my house on 34 avenue. How could I never saw him before. When I was 12, I always used that street to go to school.It's weird.But then I ran like crazy to Maddison's house. Ringed the bell but only her dad was there. He told me Maddison was really wasn't feeling well so they went at the hospital with her mother. After that I was really scared for her. Usually Maddison is a really strong person.I walk away from her house and went at mine.

My house was a big house. The exterior was in white marble and had three floors.I enter my house and ran up the stairs to my room. My room was at the second floor and was pink. I know pink, when I choose that color I was just a little kid. Since then my parents doesn't want to change the color.

I went took a shower and prepared myself for the party.A cute purple dress, with black high heels was what I was wearing for the party. Mascara, eyeliner,blush and some lipstick garnished my face.I was ready to go when a got a text from Maddison.

«Hey! I know that you came at my house. I know you are worried for me. I'm ok. I was just a little dehydrated said the doctor. » texted Maddison.

«Thanks god!I was really scared for you. I'm going to a party at this guy I met. His name is Aaron.»

«Oh,cool! I wish I was there! Do you want to come at my place tomorrow?»

«Sure! So see you tomorrow!»

«Okay! So bye!»

After that I asked my mother if she could bring me at Aaron's.