Chapter 4

I got in the car and my mother was driving to Aaron's house. She looked weird and she knew where to go like I went to his house all the time. It was weird. When we arrived there was a lot of people already. 

«I'm coming to get you at 10:00, okay?»

«Sure, I'll be waiting outside.»

I waved at her when she was driving back to our house. I was walking to the door when I felt somebodies hand on my shoulder. I got scared so I turned around and slap him! When I saw who it was I regreted it so badly.

«OH MY GOD! Don't ever to that again! I'm so sorry, Aaron! I taught it was like a stranger or a hobo or whatever!I'm so sorry!»

«It's alright.»Touching his face to see if it's okay.

«No, it's not I slapped a guy in the face the first day I met him! I'm such a horrible person!»

«Arielle!Stop it! You are not a horrible person! To be true, I would to the same thing if it happened to me!»

«Look come to the bathroom with me. I'll fix it. Your face won't have a big red slap. Okay?»

«Sure,come on, I'll show you the way.» While he took my hand and pulled me.

A couple of minutes later, after fighting pass all the people we were finally at the bathroom.We got in. I examined for I couple of minutes and then I finally said that he needed a compress. I didn't hit him hard but still. I took a couple of napkins and folded them in a square and water it. I took the compress and but it on the redish side of his face.

He let a sound escape of his mouth,«Ahh.»

«Is it a little better?»

«Yes,a lot better.»

«I'm so sorry again!»

«Don't be, really.»

«Here take it. We sould go out and have fun at the party, Okay?» While handing the compress.

«Sure, let's go.»

We got out of the bathroom. To be honest, they were a couple of people looking at us weirdly when we got out of the bathroom but I didn't really mind. I hang out him because he was my only friend at the party and I didn't want to stay in a corner alone. I,Arielle MacDonald am not at all a loner!