Prologue

Would you mind reading me for a second guys? This is my first story so I want to say sorry if there are any Grammatical errors. As soon as I finish this, I'll edit it right away. Please just give this story a chance. Thank you!

WARNING - 18+
Mature Content,
Cursing words are present,
Read at your own Risk!

Thank you!
——

PROLOGUE
-
ALTHEA

"Hurry up Ms. Laviere!" My boss shouted at me while I just followed behind him heading to his office. I don't even know what I did wrong or What made him Angry and made him shout at my name like a lion who just killed his other kinds.

While walking at his office I can feel the eyes on me while People are Whispering with each other. I bit my lower lip at the embarrassment that my boss is causing me right now. Fuck this life.

As soon as we got inside his office, He slam his door closed and made me sit. I sat at the couch that is between his desk. I looked down with nervousness. What did I do wrong this time?

I was frightened at the sudden slam of his fist on the table. I can fill the fire of anger through his eyes. I Cleared my throat.

"Fucking look at me Ms. Laviere!" I flinch at the loudness of his voice. I swear! Everyone would have heard the voice outside of this office.

I slowly look up on his flaming eyes. God. What did I fucking do wrong this time!?

He took a paper inside his desk and put it on top. I look at it and I bit my lower lip.

"Boss-" I Started but got cut off when he shouted at me.

"Didn't you know how important this business for me? And last thing I knew, you ruined it! And now I could see through your eyes the confusion. What is the fucking wrong with you!? I fucking gave you a second chance to work here since my sister has pity on you, just working at that fucking bar! Listen here Ms. Laviere. One of those I hate! Ruining other people's business!" He took a deep breath and sat at the chair then spoke again before I could open my mouth.

"I can't believe this. I hated you for the first time I saw you until now. But that fucking sister of mine would always get to make me hire you and your little fucking brain." He Angrily said and before I knew it, Tears we're streaming down my left eye. "Brush that tears away, And you're fired!"

"Okay." That's all I just said. I just decided I would go back on my Bartender job.

I walk out the office while more tears are streaming down my face. I don't even care on the looks that people inside this company is giving me anymore.

I can see the Pity on their eyes while looking at me. I took my bag from my desk and took one last glance before walking off. I got out of the company.

I walked with my feet in the streets while still crying. Rain started to pour down from the sky. I don't care about my self anymore. I have nothing. Nothing.

I just decided to go straight to the cemetery to just visit my parents. I don't even have an Umbrella. I didn't thought it would rain. The rain is really comforting me. It is giving me company and moving on with me and this tears of mine. Worst day of my life. No. Everyday is the worst day of my life.

I stood outside of the cemetery and got inside. I search for my families grave and there I saw it. I sat down as more tears streamed down.

"Mom.. dad.." I started and touched their grave. They are just my Foster parents. My real parents died at an accident. And I got separated with my brothers. And here, My Foster mom died because of Cancer and my dad.. Well, He just didn't take care of himself when my mom past away and would always come home drunk, and before I knew it.. He killed himself. They are the only parents I've had since my real parents died. I wanted to find my four real brothers. Yes. I remembered them. I have a twin brother and 3 other older brothers.