Chapter 3

CHAPTER 3
-
ALTHEA

The whole dinning room was quiet. Only the spoons and forks are the only remaining sounds that can be heard here.

I heard Aldrien cleared his throat before talking.

"So, Mom.. Dad?" The two couple looked at him and smiled. The mother spoke.

"When did you find her?" The woman asked referring about me.

"Graziano found her." Arsen then spoke. The lady nodded and smiled at me.

"I'm your mom's Cousin. Sono contento che ti abbiano finalmente trovato, tesoro." The woman spoke to me with an Italian accent. She sounds nice. I smiled back and nodded. [I'm glad they finally found you, Darling]

"Grazie." I replied nicely. Like what I said, I knew how to speak Italian just not that good. We continued eating. Awkwardness developed the whole atmosphere. I cleared my throat before I asked the two couple what is inside my mind. Mind I could only say the woman, I too angry at the other. At the man. [Thank you.]

"What should I call you?" I Asked Firmly but nicely. This is Awkward.

"You can call me mom, by now. Only if you're comfortable with it, Dolcezza." Oh great, The first nickname was tesoro now, it is Dolcezza. This lady is too sweet. I can see the man was too quiet. Maybe he recognized me.

"Grazie—" I stopped and tried to think again before continuing what I wanted to say. "Mom." And I smiled.

"You can speak Italian?" She asked. I thought for a second, before answering.

"Only a little." I said Shyly. She nodded.

"You guys finish your dinner. I have work to do." The Man, or the Woman's Husband said. "Nice Meeting you Althea." And he walked away.

"Sorry baby sis, Dad just doesn't used on meeting new people." Aldrien said while giving me a small smile.

"It's okay Big'bro." I firmly said and Stood up. "Well, I'm full now. I'll be going to my room." I said and Quickly headed to the living room and got up the stairs to my bedroom.

I got in and closed the door, Locking it. I sat at the bed and just let my tears fall. I can't believe I would see that asshole again. The reason why my life is a mess. I hate him!

I can't believe he's the one that the nice woman had married. Does she even know what her husband's attitude is!? Now I came face to face with him. I thought my life would become more better, But it actually became worst than ever.

Suddenly I heard a knock through my door. I wipe my tears and opened it. I saw the old woman standing in-front of me. She gave me a reassuring smile.

"Can I come in?" She asked. I came back to my self in the reality and step a side to let her in. She took a step inside the room. I closed the door behind us and I sat at my bed. She sat beside me.

"I know you." She started. I looked at her with surprised. She knows me? "You're one of my husband's employee that he fired." I bit my lip when she said that. I saw some tears fell from her left cheek. And she spoke again.