Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5
-
ALTHEA

I watch his sister-Chiara walked away with a sad Expression. What did Graziano told her that made her expression like that? I want to Understand what he had said but it was too damn fast! I didn't understand because Italian is not my first language. When Chiara completely walked out, Graziano called my name.

"Althea.." I raised my eyebrows and looked at him,

"Hm?" I Questioned when he mentioned my name. I looked at him with still Raised eyebrows.

"I'm sorry about what I've told you a while ago, I was not myself." He explained. Whenever I looked at his eyes, He always tried to avoid while explaining, But I really saw something in that eyes. Really, There is something. It's like, There is something he's hiding me with that little word 'Sorry'. Something big, But I just shrugged my Shoulders.

"It's fine. I'm fine." I said and about to walked in my room when he held my wrist, Stoping me.

"Please forgive me. I really mean it. I'm sorry." He again spoke. I sigh. Why am I so weak in-front of this guy? I looked at him but he still won't look at me.

"Look at me." I demanded. But he still won't look at me. "I said look at me if you want to be forgiven." Because of that threat I gave him, He Immediately looked up at me with winded eyes.

I attacked his eyes by looking at him if he is Sincere or truly sorry. I can see that he's really sorry about it. But I can't see if he is Sincere. I rolled my eyes. Of course I can't! Sometimes he is really emotionless and he is so good at hiding emotion.

"Okay. You're forgiven." I simply said and smiled at him. It's not illegal for giving a second chance isn't it?

I saw his face lighten up at what I just said, And that shock me when he Suddenly hug me. What happened to him? Did he really regret on shouting at me?

But somehow, His hug calms me, I feel safe. I don't want to pull away. I feel good at his touch. I feel at home. My heart is attacking me again just like how it attacked me when he kissed me the first time we met each other. It's like my heart would almost burst out of how fast it races from inside of me. Everything is just- Althea Jeana! Put yourself together! As much as I want to fall for him, I can't. It feels wrong. It feels something is wrong. And I know it has something to do with Graziano.

I tried to control my thoughts and put all my strength to push him away from me and I did.

"I'm tired. I want to sleep." I tried to act cold, But fuck this mouth and heart. I'm so weak in-front of him.

"Don't you want to sleep with me?" His words. That word. What he said just woken up the butterflies from my stomach. They are flying freely inside of me. And the burn of fire that I can feel through my cheeks. I just looked him in the eyes. He's just smiling at me, Not aware of the feeling he is giving me. I can't control the burning of my cheeks and the butterfly in my stomach.

Like, Do you know how it feels when a free butterfly is flying happily and freely in your stomach? Like you tried to catch it, so it would stop and you'll act normal like your own self, the way you'll feel fire burning every trail on your cheeks, that you just want to splash water through your face to stop the feeling. The tension that would catch every feel from you and it would exchange your feels into a feeling of thrills. That's what exactly what I am feeling right now.