Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2
-
ALTHEA

I fixed my self before stepping out of my so called room and got down the stairs. I was busy looking at my steps down the stairs but I can tell all of their eyes on the living room is on me.

I looked up to see— Oh. My. God.

Sitting at the couch are the exact people I was planning to look for. In front of me are some smiling men who are—My brothers.

But only one of them have quickly cought my attention. The boy that is—You only have looking at the mirror and you can tell him is me. The boy that I shared my birthday with. The boy that is 1 minute older than me. My twin brother.

At that exact moment, tears we're building up inside my eyes and I quickly rush to my twin wrapping my arms around him when I finally reach his standing figure. I felt him hugged me back.

"I missed you.." I whispered to his ear.

"I missed you too Twiny." I smiled as I heard his words. I broke our hug and looked at him.

He used his thump to wipe off my tears from my cheeks. "Don't cry sis. You're prettier now that you've grown up, That's why I'm handsome." He said and he chuckled. I chuckled with him. I looked at the other three and I hugged every one of them, Younger to oldest. They all also hugged me back, Of course.

When I've finished hugging them, I looked at the man in-front of me. The man who is the reason why I got reunited with my brothers. The man that kidnapped me but took care of me for just one day. The man that stole my first kissed.

"Thank you," I told him the only thing that's wanting to come out of my mouth. I saw him smile but it instantly faded away. He hid it away. I looked away from him and smiled at my brothers.

We sat awkwardly at the couch. Beside me was Graziano and Arthel, My twin brother. I heard Arsen cleared his throat.

"So, Althea. Sis. How have you been?" He started I smiled at him and answered his Question.

"I've been fine." I answered. He just nodded.

"Can we stop this Awkwardness? I'm feeling sleepy because of this, Ya'know?" Arthel spoke out, I just chuckled quietly because of his outburst.

"Okay. So Althea, Are you gonna move with us? Or you're gonna stay with Graziano Instead?" I glanced at Graziano and then at Josiah who just Questioned me about it. I looked at Graziano again and he just nodded.

"I'll move in with you." I said firmly, they all cheered.

"But if she'll move in with all of you, I'll visit everyday." Graziano cut off.

"Sure thing. No problem, Since you we're still the one who found our princess." Aldrien spoke. He's the oldest amongst all of us.

"Great. You should buy her some new clothes. Her older clothes will stay with me if she would plan to sleep over, here." Graziano explained. They all agreed.

All my brothers stood up and shook hands with Graziano, while thanking him and smiling at him. I cannot stop the smile that is plastered on my face. I was thankful that I encountered this killer man. If it wasn't for him, I would have not found my brothers this early.

"Shall we go now princess?" Aldrien spoke and I smiled at him and nodded. We walked out of the mansion while Graziano, following behind us. He led us outside and we walked with our selves to my brother's limo. They are rich too, Huh? They all got in and there left outside, Me and Arthel.

I was about to get inside the limo when I remembered something. I ran back to Graziano and hug him right. "Thank you." I said once again Ang Peck his cheeks.