Chapter 4

I woke up laying on a Comfy bed. I observed the room to Explain where I was, And I quickly realized I'm in my room on Graziano's place.

I got down from the bed and tried to remember what had happened last night. And that hit me when I fell asleep on his car. Did he really carry me?

I quickly wore my slippers and opened the door. I peaked out to find any shadow of Graziano's, But it turned out he was not here at his own mansion. Maybe busy? Or maybe he's on his office? I laugh at my own thought. I don't even know where his office is or if he have an office here at his place.

I looked down at my self to see if I was wearing good clothes, And I was still on my hoody. I closed the door from my room and tried to find something to wear from my Old clothes in this room Cabinet. This is not way better than the walk-in closet I have on my brother's mansion, But here is better than living with that asshole.

I just wore a T-shirt and continued with shorts. I fixed my hair into a Ponytail and walk out from my room to the Living room. There are no signs of Graziano, So I just figured out to just watch TV for a while.

I opened the tv and sat at the sofa in-front of this. This is comfy. I thought to my self. And then I heard the bell ringing Non-stop. It scared the hell out of me! What if it's one of Graziano's scary Enemies? Oh God, please save me.

I stood up from the sofa and slowly walk near the door. I peaked out from the small peaked hole and my eyes winded at the sight of Arthel, Along with the other boys outside. I took deep breaths and slowly opened the door while a small smile was plastered on my face.

I felt them all rushed to me and hugged me tight.

"God! You made us worried Althea! What are you doing here? The guards told us that you walked out the house late at night and they thought that you got permission from us. What are-" I didn't let him finished and spoke.

"I was Uncomfortable at the same roof-" I Stoped talking and thought carefully at my sentence. Should I tell them the truth?

"Same roof as who, Althea? You can tell us, God damnit!" I was startled at Josiah's sudden shout. I knew they were just worried about me sneaking out at night without them knowing about it.

"Nothing." I simply said and backed away a little from them and looked down.

"Can we talk?" I heard Arthel asked too worried I might say. "Twin and twin talk, I mean." I thought first while biting my lip and just nodded.

I walked first to the kitchen, While Arthel follow behind me. "You guys can continue to watch some TV." I firmly said and continued to walk with Arthel through the kitchen.

He cleared his throat and spoke first.

"It's about dad? Isn't it?" He stated with a serious look on his face. Yet, I can still recognize the worry in his eyes.

"How did you know?" I asked him Kind of confused at how he discovered my mind completely.

"I heard your conversation from our dad." He sadly replied. He held my shoulders while giving me a small smile.

"We also hated him, But Mom's cousin which is our Adoptive mom was too nice." He suddenly hugged me tight. "It's fine. You can live here whenever you want. I'll tell the others about this." He explained, But I shook my head. Declining what he just said.

"Don't." I calmly said and turned my back from him and then sat at the chair on the counter. I gestured him to sit at the other chair and he did. "I don't want them to be worried about me." I explained. "Just lie, Arthel." I said, Looking deep through his dark brown eyes.