Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1
-
ALTHEA

"Wake up." I opened my eyes, Once I heard a cold attractive voice.

There, I see the tall man standing right in-front of me. I suddenly sat up while looking at him, terrified by his presence.

"W-who are you!? Why did you bring me here?" I shouted at him. His face darkened after I shouted at him. Okay, Wrong move.

He suddenly held my hair and moved his face closer to mine. "Did you just shout at me?" He suddenly asked. I felt like I just want to be drowned by a water or I wanted this to be just a dream.

"Sorry.." That's the only thing that came out of my mouth while I trembled in fear.

"You really want me to kill you? No one ever shouted at me before. I see, You're the first." He spoke. I looked up at him and he was already looking down at me with those black eyes, It was not blue anymore. Was that just contact lenses? He was wearing Contact lenses, Huh?

He picked up a gun from the desk and I looked at him with Terrified eyes. Oh shit! Please don't.

"Please don't shot me with a gun! Please!" He held my chin and down to my neck he choke me while i'm pleading for him to let go.

"And why wouldn't I, Bambina?" He ask with a dark husky voice. While looking deep inside this eyes of mine.

"I- I'll do e-e-everything you want m-me to do.." I tried to say while I'm almost out of breath with his hands still in my neck. choking the life out of me.

"Be mine."

The Second I heard that word coming from his mouth. I Suddenly froze. Is he asking me to be HIS!?

"What?" I asked, now confused.

"You heard it, Right? I don't like repeating my self, Babygirl." He spoke with raised eyebrows.

I saw that he put the gun back to the table. "For you to live, You need to be mine." He said and walk closer to me I crawled up at the back of the bed until by back hits the wall. He suddenly chuckled while not stopping from getting closer to me.

"P-please.. Don't get closer." I shakily spoke at him, But he would not stop until his face is just two inches closer from mine. Fuck! I can easily smell his breath that are coming in my nostrils, it smells good. What the hell Althea!? What are you even thinking?

He licked his lips as my eyes landed at them. I felt him held my chin to make my eyes look at his Piercing black eyes that is looking deep at me like he is searching for my soul and eating it up.

I couldn't move. I'm in dead end because of this fucking wall at my back, And then before I knew it, His lips met mine. Oh my God! My first kiss!

He pulled away, grinning at my expression from my face. I was just looking at him, Processing what just happened. I touched my lips realizing he just really kissed me.

"That was my first kiss.." I said quietly. I heard him chuckled again.

"I know." I heard through his husky voice. He took a few steps back from me and sat at the bed. "I know alot about you, Bambina." I looked at him in horror.

"Don't hurt me, Please." I pleaded at him. He knows me? He knows alot about me? But how the fuck do he know me!? I don't even know him, even a little. He's freaking me out. Who is this man anyway? "Who are you?" I asked, Confused.

"Graziano." He told me looking deep in my eyes. I looked back at his Dark piercing eyes. This time it was emotionless. No emotions can be seen through his eyes. It was pretty much black.