So, This Is What Hell Looks Like

"Just shut up," Alex sighs and rests her head on Chris' shoulder. Ever since Amaya got her cochlear implant she just seems to love the sound of her mother's voice, whether she's talking or singing. She however has also decided that she loves the Motionless in White CD 'Disguise' and was now listening to it for the millionth time that day. "At least you're leaving tomorrow," Chris rolls his eyes and kisses Alex's cheek. "Anyone here?" Jerry calls out. Chris' dad was taking the kids for a few days because Salem asked.
Alex comes down the stairs in a purple and black bikini as Chris is in the kitchen attempting to make dinner. She snakes her tattooed arms around his waist. "Am I actually going to be able to eat that?" Alex raises her eyebrows at what looks like fried rice and chicken. "No promises." Chris kisses the top of her head. Alex heads out to the pool and dives in head first. She's sitting on a lounge when Chris yells out. "ALEX!" "Son of a bitch," Alex says to herself, he better not need medical attention, she enters the kitchen and the stovetop is in flames. "Are you fucking serious?" Alex yells and grabs the fire extinguisher from under the sink. "You're ordering Chinese dammit." Alex hisses. "On it," Chris replies. "And you're cleaning up this mess," she looks toward the stove and heads upstairs. Less than ten minutes later Alex is heading down the stairs wearing grey yoga pants and a worn doll shirt. Chris has already ordered dinner and is in the process of cleaning up the kitchen.
          What the fuck? I know damn well I didn't leave my shoes out, Alex thought picking up a single six inch platform black boot. There were bite marks in the toe. Alex suddenly recognized the boot wasn't even hers, she lets out a laugh. "Oh Chris!" "What now?" "I'm not too sure Demon likes your choice of footwear." She says handing her husband the boot. "Motherfucker," Chris mutters. "Have you seen my handcuffs?" "My drawer, why?" Alex asks. "I'm just looking for them," Chris smirks and walks away giving Alex a quick swat on the ass. Alex smiles and walks into the bedroom where Chris is grabbing a pair of black fuzzy handcuffs out of her bedside drawer. "And what do you plan to do with those?" Alex asks. "Wouldn't you like to know?" Chris asks towering over her with an evil grin. "It's shark week." "Nothing a towel won't fix." "Your funeral," Alex pins Chris up against the wall and kisses him with all she has. The next minute Alex and Chris are writhing around their bed with their dog Demon as an audience. "Enjoy the show?" Chris asks the dog. Demon bares his teeth. Chris does the same causing Alex to laugh her ass off. "You goofball. Let's hit the shower," she says and heads to the bathroom and Chris joins her.
          It's 5:45 a.m. and Alex's alarm is going off. She rolls over and taps Chris on the shoulder. "We've got to be at the airport in an hour." "Okay." Chris sits up. "Is there water in the coffeemaker?," he asks rubbing his eyes. "Of course," Alex deadpans, "I do take care of the stupid little shit before I leave." Alex strips down and puts on a plain white babydoll tee with an oversized grey and black striped cardigan and a pair of black jeans with her creepers. Alex brushes her teeth then joins Chris in in the kitchen she's paler than usual. "Baby,are you nervous?" Chris asks her. "Kirk Hammett the whole reason I even picked up a guitar in the first place is going to be there, and I'm going to be on stage with Metallica, you want freak out? Wait til I get there." "Ssh," Chris wraps his arm around Alex's waist and kisses her forehead, "everything is gonna be fine."

"Yeah, she's nervous, she's going to be performing with Metallica," Chris says to Jerry. "She'll be fine." "I told her the same thing."

"You did awesome," Kirk steps up to Alex as the band comes off the stage. "Yeah, we have a little surprise for everyone," James joins in, "but we'll let you in on it if you join us again." "Actually I was thinking of adding in a little something, but I don't know," Alex says slowly. Kirk walks away as Jason Newsted steps up. "Just the man I wanted to see," she smiles. "I'll join you guys again if you join us." "Join you?" "We do have a duet, and I think you could handle it." "Hold the phone," Jason says going white, "you want me to do 'Angel Eyes'?" "Yeah, I mean your screams aren't as high as Chris, but I think you can pull it off, say tomorrow?" "Hell yeah!" Jason replies and Alex walks away.
          Later on Alex is on the phone with Skye. "Mom, I got to play for Amaya, she wants to play drums now!" "That's awesome, I'm so proud of you!" "Hang on, Salem wants to talk to you." Alex talks to Salem for awhile then Chris gets on the phone. "I'm so excited! I get to sing with Jason Newsted!" "What?!" Chris practically yells. "We did 'The Memory Remains' and i got to talk to him after the show and I merely suggested he do 'Angel Eyes' with us and he said yeah!" "WOW, that's awesome! I'm so happy for you" "Well, we're gonna be in Philly in another five weeks, I can't wait to see you." "Me neither, I miss you." "I miss you too. I love you." "I love you more." I get off the phone and go to the front lounge of the bus where the rest of my band is playing Mortal Kombat. "I'm next mutha fuckas!" I plop myself down on Blaine's lap as Steph savagely performs a fatality against Dylan. "Sorry sexy," she winks at her. "Oooh," Blaine says, "someone's in a good mood." "Jason Newsted said he'll do 'Angel Eyes' with us!" "NO FUCKING WAY!" Blaine knocks me off his lap and is practically jumping for joy. Jason Newsted is his favorite musician of all time, he was excited when he found out we were going to be touring with Metallica, and now I tell him that Jason is going to be onstage with us he is off the wall. "Okay, promise me no fangirling during soundcheck little brother," Dylan deadpans. "I'll try." "If you pull it off," Alex says, "I'll buy you dinner for a week." "You're on bitch." "Alex I hope you know what you're doing." Jill says. "It's no worse than when she bet Ricky that she wouldn't cry during 'Old Yeller', she had to cook all of the guys from Motionless dinner for a month," Dylan laughs. "Devin was one picky ass eater, Ryan and Ricky ate anything as long as it was food, Balz at least offered to help me once in a while." "What about Chris?" Jill asks. "Chris in the kitchen? Besides he eats whatever the hell I make or he starves.I didn't quite feel like putting the fire department on speed dial." "It was July."Blaine deadpans. "Exactly," Alex smiles, "why do you think I made the bet, we were on tour for most of it, therefore I only had to make dinner for like 4 days." "What did he have to do if you won?" Jill asks intrigued. "Double duty, and at that time I had a thing for covering Creed." "Ricky hates Creed." Steph supplied.

Valentine's Day

          It's the last show, and it's at home. It's also my fucking birthday, we were going to do our set, then I was going to join Metallica onstage again. I got to choose three songs to do with them on, it was their way of saying happy birthday. After that I had a hot date to get ready for. The kids were going to spend the night at my parents' so me and Chris could be alone.The show was absolutely amazing. In fact, James made me take the lead for 'My Friend of Misery', seeing as MIW once covered it he personally wanted to hear my take on it. I chose '(Welcome Home) Sanitarium', 'Harvester of Sorrow', and 'The God That Failed'. "Well, first off I'd like to say happy birthday to Alex from Paige's Lament and invite her out here to do a few songs with us," James says into the mic. Metallica started to play 'My Friend of Misery' "as a matter of fact," James goes on, "I've heard her husband sing this and I for one was impressed,well I want to see if she can do it just as well." Alex performed the song and was rather surprised she could even remember all the lyrics.
          After the show Alex takes a quick shower and puts on a black babydoll with buttons at the top, and a high waisted black dress along with her creepers. "You're wearing a dress?" Blaine says as she grabs her bags so she can put them in her car. "Yeah a dress," Alex snaps back, "it's my birthday and I intend on getting some birthday sex." She walks off the bus and over to where Chris is standing by her car. "Is there a reason you drove my car here?" She asks Chris. "I got a flat, I have no idea how, but I'll get it fixed tomorrow. Your car was just an obvious choice, I didn't wanna be late." "Fair enough, now can we please go home, I'm well overdue for a massage." A few minutes later Alex is whining about food, so Chris pulls into a nearby restaurant. "I already ordered ahead, so I'll just go in and grab it." Chris goes in and grabs the food then drives the rest of the way home. "May I ask why we were listening to Creed on the way home?" Chris asks as he and Alex are eating their dinner. "I made a bet with Blaine early on and was thinking about it cuz I actually won, I haven't decided what I want him to do yet. And we told the story of how I had to cook 6 asshats dinner for a month." "Well I can think of something I'd like to eat that wasn't on the dinner menu," Chris says with a smirk.
"I think I want another dog," Alex says out of the blue. She and Chris are in bed just laying there. "Uugh, I didn't want to tell you this, but when you come back in May, I'm leaving for Australia." Chris says back to her. "This sucks, I was hoping to spend some time with you before the summer. Cuz we're playing Summerfest then going to the Italy." "Italy?" "Lacuna fucking Coil baby!" Alex sounds excited. "I was wondering how you'd feel if we took Skye with us? I mean it is only for the summer and she'll be back before school." "I wanted her to come with me, but I can always take the twins, I know Blair and Nastia are staying with Jill's mom for a month then Kati(Vinny's sister)for the next month. I'm not sure, but I think we can make it work."
"But I don't want to!" Amaya whines coming in the front door. "Don't want to what?" Alex asks coming in mid conversation. "Take shots at me," Skye says, "I need some practice, and Maya's a way better shot than Salem." "I can skate better too." "I'm out of this one," Chris walks by sipping his coffee. "It has to do with hockey, you're in, I'm out, plus I leave in two more days." Alex deadpans. "Fine," Chris whines, "I'll help, but you know I can't skate for shit." "Yes!" Skye exclaims, "Thank you daddy! Mom can you teach me how to play Glycerine?" "Okay, how about after lunch." "Cool." The kids go and put their clothes in the laundry and set down to finish up any homework or in Amaya's case reading. "Mooooom!" Salem yells from upstairs. "Mom died!" Alex yells back. "You're evil," Chris says kissing Alex's lips. "He's only been screaming at me since he walked in the door." "Thats only like 4 hours." "See my point, I'm dead for the next two hours!"
"Where are we going?" Amaya asks as we're in the car. "I hope it's Sheetz." "You always hope it's Sheetz." Chris says. "Fried pickles man!" "So long as there's food I don't care where the hell we're going." Skye says. " Language, and I want a damn quarter pounder,"Alex says, "and make a mess of my car again and all three of you can spend the rest of the night cleaning it, I just want to go bug someone, we're going to Kingston." "What's in Kingston?" Salem asks. "The Strange and Unusual," Chris says with a smile. "What's that?" Skye asks as Alex pulls into a McDonalds drive thru. They get their food and continue on to Kingston.
"And that whack job used to play with you?" Skye asks her dad on the way back. "Yes," Chris answers her, "he played with Motionless for a long time, almost broke me and your mom up cuz he had a thing for her when they first met, and well let's just say..." "Story for another time," Alex fills in, "maybe when you're older, let's just say it was some comforting gone wrong."

A/N: I read an article about Jason possibly returning cuz Rob quit Metallica, it's fanfic so yeah, my story my rules