Chapter 4

It's so warm ...

    Shui Wa’er rubbed the pillow beside her with satisfaction. It’s soft and hard - just right. It has a good smell, a light and warm atmosphere. She liked it.

    She breathe contentedly. Hugging the pillow next to her more tightly, like a kitten, rubbed her face gently again.

    Unconsciously, she felt something is wrong. The pillow should be soft, how could it be soft and hard? Moreover, the pillow seems to be a little big ...

    She opened her eyes doubtfully. The first thing she saw was a strong chest, and a hand was holding the lean waist, and she looked up ──

    A pair of brown eyes fixed on her eyes. Thin lips faintly evoke.

    Shui Wa'er’s eyes immediately widened. "Wow──" She jumped up in shock, almost fall out of the bed.

    Leng Wu’she held her, pulled her into his arms, and let her sit on her own. The two formed an ambiguous posture.

    "Where … " Shui Wa'er stared at him, then turned to look at the strange room, thinking about what happened before the coma. "Here is ..."

    "Blood House, my room." He spoke out to answer her guessing.

    "Y_ you take me ..."

    "I said, I won't let you escape. I want to be by my side." He took a strand of her hair, held to his lips and kissed them.

    The hair had a slight scent of lilies. It’s her taste. He likes it.

    His intimate touch carried a seductive temptation. Shui Wa’er couldn't help feeling a cheek burn. Later, she realized that she was actually sitting on him, between the thighs against his scorching heat.

    She jumped in shock, quickly left him. Nestled in the corner of the bed, and then lowered her head to check on her clothes.

    Thank God, nothing is missing.

    Shui Wa’er was relieved, then she looked up and stared at Leng Wu’she, "Hey! To the person last named of “Cold” (Leng), what do you want from me?"

    "I want you to stay with me," Leng Wu’she repeated.

    "Why should I stay with you?" She didn't understand. "Do you want me to steal things for you?"

    After thinking about it, that’s the only benefit about abducting her.

    "I don't want anything." He looked at her, his brown eyes focused, his tone soft and firm. "I just want you."

    His words shocked her heart, and his eyes were so serious and persistent. For a moment, she doesn’t know what to say.

    "You ...." Nasty! Her heartbeat changed again. Who taught him to say that and look at her with that kind of eyes?

    He looked at her as if she is the only one in the world ....

    The little small face couldn't help but blushing. Shui Wa’er thought of Hua Xi’er, man would chase a woman so persistently, usually for one reason ….

    "Leng Wu’she, y_ you wouldn’t like me, would you?" Blushing, Shui Wa’er asked a little awkwardly.

    "Like?" Leng Wu’she raised his eyebrows and looked at her puzzledly. "What is that?" He didn't understand her.

    "Er ..." She was stunned by his rhetorical question. Which made her feels self-amorous and made her whole body calm down before speaks. "If you don't like me, why do you want me to stay with you?"