Search

Lust chewed her gum silently as she waited for the disturbing noise of gunfire to die down. Horror waited beside her, his hand brushing his gun every now and then as if he were checking it was still there. Loud swearing and yelling reached their ears as they waited outside Edge's office, something about the need for gun protected walls. When the door finally creaked open, Lust got her first glimpse of the man she was next to seduce and kill. He was tall; very tall. He almost towered over her as he walked into the corridor where she was waiting. He had an intimidating, egotistic aura about him and a whip at his belt.

"Great," Lust thought. "This is gonna be worse than I thought."

"Are you Lust?" He asked, his tone gruff and uncaring. Lust spat her gum into a nearby bin and looked up at him.

"The name and the sin, who's asking?" She asked. She didn't need to; she already knew who he was but she needed him to not know that.

"Edge," Edge answered, leaning closer to her with a scowl. "The guy you'll be working for." Lust narrowed her eyes.

"With," she corrected. "I work with you, not for you." Edge continued scowling at her, waiting for her to cower. She didn't. Finally he looked over her head at Horror.

"And who's that?" He asked.

"My bodyguard." It was best not to give him a name. Edge grunted and turned back into his office, stalking away careless of whether or not they followed. They did, and they walked into what would've been a neatly furnished office if it weren't for the numerous gunshots in the couch, floor, ceiling and walls. The dead body of a thirty-something-year-old man with a look of terror on his pallid face lay against the wall, staring blankly down at the floor. Lust raised an eyebrow at the mess.

"He failed a mission and I was doling out the punishment," Edge explained, waving her unspoken question away. "Bastard tried to hide and I had to adjust my aim." Lust looked around the room.

"I see." Edge gestured offhandedly to a seat in front of his desk.

"Sit," he commanded. She obliged. "So... Fell tells me you're capable of tracking down and killing any man you want."

"I do women as well," Lust casually added. "Lesbian's don't enjoy the company of men funnily enough." Edge gave her a look but she only smiled and held his gaze.

"Anyway..." he continued. "We have a certain... group we need you to infiltrate." Lust tilted her head invitingly.

"Oh? Do tell."

"They're called the Hunters."

Reaper pushed a strand of Geno's hair gently behind her ear as she crouched at the edge of the concrete built roof. She batted her hand distractedly at him; her eyes trained on the target. Reaper chuckled softly under his breath.

"What's wrong with you?" Geno asked.

"Nothing," Reaper mumbled, beginning to play with her ponytail. Geno looked around at him, pulling her ponytail away from his fingers.

"You do remember we have a job to do, right?" Reaper shrugged and grinned.

"Who knows? I have a very selective memory." Geno rolled her eyes and looked back at the building they were supposed to be observing. "Geno~"

"If it doesn't have anything to do with the mission I don't want to hear it Reaper." Reaper closed his mouth and smiled cheekily at her. They sat in silence for a few minutes before Geno huffed softly under her breath. "Wow, you're being quiet. What happened to you?"

"You do remember you told me to shut up, right?" Geno shrugged, hiding her face from his view.

"Who knows? I have a very selective memory." Reaper turned away from her, trying not to laugh.

"Oh my god, I think I'm in love with her."

Chara strolled down the street, eyes trained on the concrete walkway as his mind drifted off. The trivial chatter of the people around him faded into a buzz as the world drifted away to its dreary greyish turquoise. He groaned silently to himself as he thought about how far away the end of his stupid search and observe mission was.

"I miss Betty," he thought as he came upon a tall hotel building. "I miss her colour." His radio buzzed and he jumped a little before reaching down and pressing the listen button.

"Hey CC," Classic's voice came over the speaker. "I got a tip they're staying in a hotel nearby. You got any ideas?" Chara looked up at the hotel right beside him and burst out laughing.

"Yeah," he replied, still chuckling under his breath. "Yeah I think I got an idea."

Wind blew through Cross's hair as she and Nightmare looked down from the window of their room, watching the white-haired man enter the building.

"So is that your brother?" Nightmare asked. Cross nodded.

"He's so tall," She murmured. "I remember him being shorter."

"That might be because you were a kid," Nightmare replied, smiling. "Anything else I should know from your ten-year-old knowledge." Cross smiled, returning to the room as Chara disappeared inside.

"His favourite colour is pink." Nightmare frowned, following her as she jumped down from the window and walked to her bed.

"Why pink?" He asked. Cross chuckled.

"He's got tritanopia. It's one of the only colours he can see."

"Oh," Nightmare replied, smiling mockingly. "How cute."

"Let him be," Cross warned, loading her gun and taking a moment to check it was clean.

"I'm meeting the family what did you expect."

"A little compassion," Cross mumbled dryly. "Maybe a bit of over the top hair gel. Whatever you guys do when you think you've gotta be formal."

"Very funny Crossy."

"Thanks, love you too."