A run to Remember Carl

Y/N Pov

          It was an early morning at the prison.  I was woken up by a knock on wall outside my cell it was my older brother Glenn. 

"Y/N wake up you have to go on that run today"

"Hey Glenn what time is it?"

"Its 9 and you leave at 10:30"

"Thanks and thanks you for waking me"

Once he leaves I close the curtain and get dressed, I wear jeans and a t shirt with a flannel tied around my waist. Today I was going on a run with Daryl and Carl. Me and Carl are secretly dating we started when we first got to the prison and felt safe. The reason we keep it a secret is because of Rick he would not want us to be dating and I don't even know how Glenn would feel about I never dated before this.

I walk out and I can tell Carl just woke up as well. We sit together and eat breakfast. Our cells are next to each others it make me feel even safer at night knowing he is that close. 

"Hey Carl I can tell you just woke up."

"I can tell the same for you."

After we are done with breakfast I tell him I have to go back to my cell to pack for the run, he packed the night before so he comes and helps me.

"Should we tell Daryl?"

"Tell him what Carl"

"About us"

"I'm okay with him knowing but would he keep it a secret is the question." 

"True should we tell Glenn he is your brother."

"Honestly I want to tell him but I don't want him to tell Rick and us get in trouble you know how your dad is"

"I think we should tell Daryl and go from there. We can tell him on the run its only the three of us."

"Sounds good to me."

We finish packing and we leave in 30 minutes. Me and Carl hang out.

 "How are you so beautiful Y/N"

"I don't know how are you so handsome."

We kiss and head out of my cell to pack the car for the run. Me and carl sit together in the back with Daryl driving. We are going a little far but I felt safe so it was all good.  About 5 minute of it silent and Carl grab my hand. He looks at me almost saying he was going to tell Daryl, I nod.

He looks at Daryl driving "Daryl if I tell you something promise not tell anyone in our group."

"Yeah you got my word kid, what is it."

"Its about me and Y/N"

He nods showing he is listening.

Carl take a deep breath "Well we are dating we have been since we got to the prison."

I add "We have not told anyone except you"

"I had a feeling you two liked each other and we are here."

We do the run goes well in multiple ways. Carl keeps kissing me in front of Daryl. I keep blushing Daryl seems like he could care less.

On the way back Daryl says "Do you want me to tell Rick and Glenn for you guys."

Me and Carl both nod. Carl kisses me on the cheek.

We get back we unpack the supplies we got from the run. Me and Carl go to his cell and hang out.

After awhile we get surprised by.

Glenn shouting "Y/N"

And Rick shouting "Carl"