Truth or Dare Carl

Y/N Pov

     I was at the prison I was helping Rick and my best friend Carl with some gardening. It was a beautiful day it was not too hot but not to cold.

I was walking into the prison when I feel someone grab my arm lightly. I feel a smile grow on my face seeing that its Carl. This was my best friend but I have grown to love him and I want to  tell him how I really feel and that I have a crush on  him.

He smiles "Hey do you want to come to my cell with Beth and Noah for truth or Dare?"

"Yeah sure when"

"Like right now"

"Okay"

He grabs my hand and leads me to his cell my mom was on a run with Daryl today so I didn't need to tell her. We get to his cell to see Beth and Noah waiting for us. Noah looks at our hands intertwined and nods at Carl.

"Hey Y/N" Beth said with a smile

Carl adds "Lets play, Beth truth or dare."

"Dare"

"Yell I'm a chicken."

I sit on the bed next to Noah and Carl sits in the chair next to Beth.

We all laugh.

"I'm a chicken!"

That made us all laugh even harder. 

We play a couple rounds of truth or dare when Noah asks me 

"Y/N truth of dare?"

"Dare"

"Okay do seven minute in heaven with Carl if he lets you."

I say a "Okay."

Noah looks at Carl "Will you let that happen Carl"

He blushes a little and I do too "Yeah lets do it why not."

The four of us leave the cell Beth gives me a secret thumbs up. She knows I like Carl Noah doesn't, I hope.

Beth says "How about you two go to the guard tower."

"Thats sounds good." Carl says then smiling at me. His smile makes my heart melt. 

I stay queit being really nervous.

We get to the guard tower. 

Noah said " I will go up in seven minutes."

 And me and Carl go up into the tower.

I sit down. "We don't have to do anything." I look up at him while I say it.

His sits close to me "But what if I want to. Do you want to."

"Carl I want to, I like you I have for a long time."

This makes him blush slightly "I like you to. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Does this answer your question." 

I lean in and kiss him our lips moving in sync. This feels right like this is how life should be.

We pull away. "Yep"

We go back to kissing.

The door to the guard tower flies open while we are kissing.

Noah voice breaks the moment "Wow"

I blush and Carl says "Noah get out"

Noah leaves laughing and me and Carl go back to kissing.

We stay up there kissing for 10 minute we leave when the gate open meaning my Mom is back from her 3 day run with Daryl.

I run up to Daryl "Y/N I need to tell you something."

I realize my mom isn't there I began to feel nervous Carl joins me and Daryl.

"What is it and were is mom." Carl grabs my hand.

"Y/N she didn't make it a walker bit into her neck while she was getting supplies. She told me to tell you that she loves you."

I collapse onto the ground I must have passed out from shook. I wake up in Carl's bed and him pacing around the room. Sitting up I remember and tears begin streaming down my face. Carl rushes over to me and hugs me and lets me cry onto him. That night I moved out of me and my moms cell I couldn't stay there. I moved in with Carl in his cell. We cuddle all night.