Pocky

It was just a bright, day in Inkopolis square, All of squids and octos were walking all around, doing turf wars, salmon runs, or just hanging out with their friends. As the usual, an blue squid with glasses was waiting for his teammate, who is always late every-time during practice.

 "Where is he?! he is always late whenever we have to practice!" Specs said, with a annoyed tone. "Calm down Specs." Headphones exclaimed, "He is always like this, it's not the end of the world." Bobble hat, with her same exact face she makes, laughed to her self. "I love when he is late!" She said it, with a happy tone. Headphones and Specs sighed softly, as they see a boy inkling with goggles on his head running towards them. "SORRY GUYS, I HAVE OVERSLEPT AGAIN!" Goggles shouted, as he was running towards them. He skids infront of them, and panted. "I forgot to set my alarm clock to 9:00 am!"

  "Well next time, make sure set the clock to 8:30 am! cause you are always late!" Specs complained. "Sorry...guys..." Goggles said, with a sad voice with his voice down. Headphones patted his shoulder. "It's okay Goggles." Headphones said. "Let's get to training shall we specs?" Specs nodded his head. Bobble-chan still had a smile on his face, and Goggles started to smile as well. "YEAH! Lets go train guys!" Goggles beamed. Team blue went to Moray Towers to train, and soon they will be tired after this.

*At 12:00pm, Afternoon.*

After all of that training, Team Blue decided to order food at Sean's food truck, and eat it for lunch. When Goggles finished eating his food, he goes to a grocery store and buys himself an snack. "Hmm...lets see..." Goggles observed each snack, until he sees a box called "Pocky". Goggles picked up the box and reads it. "Pockies huh?" Goggles pondered, "Maybe I should try these with someone...but who?" Goggles kept wondering and reading until he bumps into a certain someone.

"What the? Goggles?!" a person yelled softly at, but with annoyance. "Ow.." Goggles whimpered slightly, and looks at the inkling who he bumped into. "Huh?...Oh! R-R-Rider!" Goggles jumped up and helps Rider up. "Sorry about that.." Goggles said, with a embarrassed tone. "Tch." "Idiot, What are you doing here anyway..?" Rider questioned. Goggles blushed lightly. "Oh! I-I came here for a snack...and I found this box called Pockies." Rider looked at the box and blushed quietly. "Oh...Do you know how to eat or use a pocky?" Goggles pondered. "No..I don't." Rider sighed and takes the box slightly and holds his shoulder. "How about if I teach you how to use it." Goggles blushed a little more. "Um..Sure!" Goggles smiled.

   *Few mins later after paying the snack.

  Rider and Goggles went to a empty bench and Rider explains the pocky. "You got it now?" Rider asked, as he was giving the pocky to Goggles. "Yeah! Lets do this!" Goggles beamed with a toothy grin on his face. Goggles bites at one end and Rider bites the other end. They keep biting smaller and smaller until their noses were touching each other. Rider was blushing madly, and Goggles was blushing more. Until then, Goggles took a huge bite of the pocky and kissed Rider. Rider blushed heavily and kissed back with his tongue entering Goggles's mouth. It was more than a simple kiss, it was a French kiss. It lasted for 1 minute and both looked at each other with blushing faces. "Goggles, I...." Rider stuttered. Goggles hugs him, and buried his face in his chest. "I love you too Ridey!" He replied, with a toothy grin on his face. Rider hugs back, with a blush face. "Next time, we are doing this at my house." He exclaimed. Goggles giggled and holds his hand, and so did Rider.

The End.