My Maid

It was a bright sunny day, at 1:00 pm in the afternoon, Goggles was rushing to the lobby, because he was gonna have a private training with Rider, who is impatiently waiting for him to come. As he rushed towards Rider, he runs into the wall and becomes dizzy.

   "Tch." He spatted. "You're late, Goggles." Goggles had a toothy grin on his face, smiling all the time. "Heh heh! sorry Rider, I overslept again. You know I always do that!" he replied with a smile on his face. Rider rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Heh. I know." As Rider was setting up the stage, Goggles started to wonder why would Rider want to have a private battle with him. Goggles shrugged his shoulders and looks at the stage that he and Rider are going to battle. "Port Mackerel?" he asked, with a curious, adorable look on his face. "Yes." Rider replied, while confirming the stage and looks back at him. "When we get there, I'm going to explain why are we gonna battle in this stage." "Okay Rider! I can't wait for a battle!" Goggles squealed, with a happy look on his face.

    *A few minutes later.*

   "Now." Rider began, while holding his Golden Dynamo Roller and looking at Goggle's eyes. "We are gonna practice hiding, seeking, and aiming for the target." Goggles had a puzzled look on his face. "Ohh...okay! can we make a bet on this?" Rider looked his face, all confused. "Why....why do you want to make a bet?" "So I can bet that I can beat your butt first!" Goggles replied excitingly. Rider thought about it for a minute, but a small smirk came across his face. "Okay." he began, "I'll make a bet with you. If you win, I'll do as you say for a week. But, if I win-" he was cut off by Goggles jumping up and down, replying "I'll be a maid for a week with you!" Rider stayed silent for like 5 minutes, and looked at him blushing. "Um.." He cleared his throat. "It's a deal." he replied, with a blush on his face, and Goggles smiled. "Okay Rider! Lets go!" Goggles spawns to his space, while Rider heads to his spawn as well.

3...2...1...GO!

   Goggles began by shooting the walls and the ground to make space, while Rider started to use his roller, and making a pathway to find Goggles. While making his pathway, Rider began to day dream about Goggles in a maid outfit and blushing madly. After that, he shook his head and does his job to find Goggles, after looking for him, he sees someone moving in blue ink, he uses roller to stop the inkling. Goggles pops out of the ink, and sees Rider in-front of him and blushes madly.  "Heh..heh...hey..Rider...hows it going buddy?" Goggles replied, with a nervous chuckle. Rider smirked, and helped him up, while holding his waist and whispers in his ear. "Got you..and you lose." Goggles's eyes shrunk and nervously looked at him. "Wait wha-" he gets cutted by getting hit with the Golden Dynamo Roller. "Heh...Idiot.." Rider chuckled, as he went to Goggles's spawn.

*Goggles's POV*

I was so shocked that I Lost..."I lost...the bet...and that means..." I was trembling in embarrassment."You are my maid, idiot~."  I slowly turned around to see Rider with his Golden Dynamo Roller, in his right hand. As I was blushing a lot, my back hits the wall as Rider was close to me and puts both of his hands in front him, against the wall. "Now my little maid..." He began, as he started to whisper in my ear. "Tomorrow, be ready at my place...I'll have your outfit ready, my little adorable blue idiot..." I nodded slowly, with a blush. He kisses my lips deeply, as his tongue slowly slips in my mouth, as if he was asking for entrance. After that little make out session, he slowly stroke my cheek and kissed my forehead. "I'll see you tomorrow.." Rider replied, as he super jumps away. I was blushing so hard that I head home..getting ready for tomorrow.

The end?
*There is a part 2 coming up*//