Run Devil Run

*Much of a little bit of lemon here, so enjoy~*

*Goggles's POV*

   I was running, like running from life. The same person who is after me has top-notch speed. I tried my best to keep away from the dark figure, but it was very difficult. The reason I came to the Kambo Facility is that...I was looking for my partner..mostly..my crush, Rider. Why did it have to be him..? he was sanitized and dangerous before..but now, he is way more dangerous than ever. Specs, Headphones, and Bobble hat wanted to join in to help me, but I said: "I can do this..he is my partner, I don't want you guys in danger like the last time.." Specs was worried about my safety, but he fully understands. We decided to stay together and go in each room, or chamber to find Rider. Unfortunately, we got attack by a bunch of sanitized octarians and gotten split up. Specs and Headphones were worried of course, but Bobble was laughing cause we kinda...got separated.

Anyways, back to me...

   As I kept running, I met something.. a dead end. I felt like I was so dead right now. As I looked around, I heard heavy footsteps coming behind me. Panicking without any sound in my mouth, I slowly turned around, and I see him standing there..with a huge death glare on his face. As he was walking menacingly towards me, he had his Golden Dynamo Roller in his hand. I was thinking of a plan like Specs does, even though Bobble and I don't listen to his plans. I quickly grabbed a burst bomb out of my pocket and threw it at his face. He got knocked down, so I made a quick escape from him. As I was running, I was out of breath. "Man...I cannot keep running away from him.." I mumbled softly while panting and sitting down on the floor. "But I cannot lose him forever..!" As I said, I decided to hide in another room..because he heard me.

   I was nervous of course, I was waiting for him to walk pass by the room that I was silent in. I noticed that his footsteps are gone, and I slowly walked out of the room...until I got hit at the back of my head by a heavy object. It hurt my head so much that my vision was blurry, before blacking out. After a few minutes later, I wake up slowly, and I hear rattle sounds from my wrists. I was chained...to a soft bed. It was so comfy, that anyone would be sleeping on the mattress for hours.

After I was struggling, I heard a voice...

"I see you are awake...Goggles."

Oh, no...

It's Rider...

My eyes widen to see Rider..with a serious stare...it looks like he is the devil...that I ran away from... He slowly walked towards me, and came super close to my face and body. I was trembling in fear, but I tried to be brave about this situation. Rider notices my movement, as he put his hand on my cheek. My face was turning blue.

"Goggles.." he began, with no emotion in his voice. He carefully stroked my cheek, and leans towards my ear. "Why would you run..from your devil of the night..?" I was puzzled with that question, but mostly blushing hard at this part. "I..do not know.." I carefully answered, not to trigger him. He looks at me, with his turquoise eyes. Of course, I was blushing madly...He slowly kissed me on the neck, and cheek. I moaned softly at this, as he kisses me ferocious on the lips. His tongue was feeling so..so..warm, that he wanted more of my mouth.

"Goggles.."

"Y-Yes Rider..?"

"Let me..love you..."

"Wha-" I was cut off, by his kiss. I obliged to kiss him back. It felt so good that...I did not want this to end.

Like I said...He is the devil of my eyes...

End of Part 1//