Untold

"I need to see Arkin tonight.", I told my sister.

She looked uncomfortable with the idea but still agreed. "Okay, I'll help you."

Tiningnan ko siya at doon ko nakita ang pinakaayaw kong makitang ekspresyon. Awa

"Wag mo kong tingnan ng ganiyan ate.", I immediately turned my head. Wala na kaming magagawa, the wedding's ahead and there's nothing that we can do about it.

"I'm sorry Samantha."

"Don't worry. We'll get out of this mess.", I assured her. She just looked at me, alam kong kahit siya ay nawalan na ng pag-asa. Hindi ko siya masisisi, her world crumbled noong nalaman niyang ako ang magiging kapalit niya.

Lumapit siya sa telepono sa aking kwarto at nag-dial.

"Arnold, this is Samara. I need you to do something for me, you know the Alcantara's do you?"

I jerked my head up and watched her. My ate's been a dare-devil and ngayon ko napagtanto kung gaano siya kagaling pumuslit.

"Yes. Correct, the family who owns that fishery by the community river. I need you to send the youngest of the siblings a message."

Ate looked at me while I listen to her. She mouthed 'what do you want to tell him?'

"Let's meet at the depths Ark.", I told her.

She repeated it and told it to the guy she's talking to.

"Yes. Thank you Arnold. Don't worry, I'll take care of it. Okay, good bye.", ibinaba niya ang telepono at nginitian niya ako. I smiled at her as well.

Everything will be fine Samantha. Have faith.

Nanatili lang kaming dalawa sa kwarto hanggang sa dumating na ang hapon. Tumayo siya sa kama ko at lumabas ng kwarto. Maya maya ay kasama na niya si Alice, isa sa kasambahay namin.

"Ma'am, kelangan niyo po ako?", tanong niya sa akin. I nodded my head and ushered her to come inside my room. Pumasok silang dalawa ni ate at naupo sa tabi ko.

"I need to escape only for tonight."

"Ma'am, baka po mapahamak kayo."

I unconsciously looked at may sister. She's been helping her escaped every now and then tuwing gabi, she must have been guilty dahil sa mga pagtakas ni ate na kasabwat siya ay nabuntis ito at gumulo sa bahay.