Chapter 6

The piercing beep of my alarm clock wakes me and I get out of bed and into the shower. I pull on my black denim shorts, lacey crop top and my grippy black doc martins because it's warm today. Then I straighten, brush and tie my hair in a high pony. I add my clear lipgloss and some mascara and flop infront of the sofa. I turn on the news and Jeanine's sickly face plastered on the screen. "Just 3 weeks to the choosing ceremony. Divergents, you know who you are and so will we. It is only a matter of time until we find you." And kill you I think. Ooh she is evil. What's so wrong with the Divergent anyway? I persevere to go and see Tobias because I haven't seen him in a while.

I knock on the door and there is no reply. Again, I knock. Still none. I start to worry about what has happened to him. He could still be asleep if his alarm didn't wake him, he could be in the control room, or in trouble. I shudder at the thought of the latter so I go to look for him in the control room. But when I get there, i can't see his messy mop of chocolatey hair. So I go back to his appartment and try the door. Good, it's locked. He's either asleep or knew that he was going out. I hope that nothing's happened to him. I steer away from that thought by making my way to the canteen. I pick a muffin and a banana and munch them on my way to the combat training room.

The program is always the same but I never know what I'll be doing until I get there. Today we start off with 30 pressups. And I manage to do them all which is an incredible achievement for me. Then we move onto punching. At first there is still no improvement but towards the end, I am begining to see tiny tremors in the bag so I decide to be greatful because finally I have made an improvement! 

Next we get onto kicking and he says that my posture is getting there, but nowhere near ready for teaching any one above the age of 5. Encouraging teacher I think to myself.

After lunch I do knife throwing and shooting which I hit every time for both! So we change onto moving targets. I manage to hit most with the knife and nearly all with the gun. I am honestly ecstatic because I actually improved today! Only a tiny bit but it proves, Tobias right. OMG I need to tell the others about him. I am pondering how I am going to tell everyone when Uriah pounces on me and asks me if I know about 4. I say: sort of because I went to him this morning but he wasn't there and I checked in the control room but he wasn't there either.

Uriah breaks it to me bluntly, "I am sorry Tris, but Four hasn't been seen since 10:00 last night. I am so sorry." He adds as I burst into tears. I run to my appartment, lock the door and get into bed, seeking comfort. Tobias is in danger and I can't help him.

I cry most of the night but when I'm not crying, I am not sleeping either.

A/N thanks so much all you that read this fanfic and the A/Ns aswell, you're all amazing and I hope you enjoy it.

What should happen to Tobias. Should he and Tris break up? Comment if u don't want me to chose.  As always I am open to suggestions and also I will try to update more often because I missed so long so yh.

Ps do chickens have hair? Because i had chicken for lunch and it had really small hairs on it so I got a bit grossed out and left it!