Lost time

(Ben)
"Rey slow down"
They both ran through a forest full of oak trees,Lilly's and violets. The sound of the nearby birds chirped amongst the vast world. Small insects rang among their feet sheltered by the ground plants. The sun rose high in the sky alaborating the beautiful colours of the woods. I wore a grey top with black pants and rey wore a dress. The skirt was beige and had golden rimmed patters at the bottom. The top was a light blue with puffed shoulders. Her hair was down and curled teaching half way to her back. On her left hand leias blue ring.
"Come on Ben. I should have married a younger man."
"Oh shut up I'm hardly any older than you"
They both arrived at the top of a hill and laid down on the grass.
"I love the sky. I never saw much of it on jakku just dust and sand. I love you"
"You remind me of the clouds"
"What how"
"Light weight all ways rushing by liked by everyone. Peaceful. Balanced."
"I can't wait until we can bring children here. Not yet obviously. I want to travel the galaxy first. Visit all the abandoned Jedi temples and then rebuild on here. But one day we will come home."
"Then I will look forward to it"
I kissed rey on the head and stroked her hair. Some thing caught me in the corner of my eye. The clouds turned dark and black any noise that could be heard began muffled.
"Ben.....Ben"
He sat up in bed head pounding.
"Ben...Ben it's time"
"What...what time where's rey"
Poe say done beside Ben on his large bed.
"Ben it's her day. It's..it's time to say goodbye."
"What no I just saw rey she was on top of the hill she was talking about the future and our family"
Tears began to form in my eyes as  reality hit me.
"Ben she's with your mother and your uncle now. But today is time to say goodbye finally. Rember. We have the ceremonial meadows ready and we are going to go see her one last time. Me and Finn will be with you every step of the way."
"I don't want to say bye yet I want her home she need to COME HOME"
Tears fell down my face as I was unable to stop them. He had still not been able to come to terms with reys death. He still had so much they needed to do together. Rebuild the Jedi. Start a family. Travel the galaxy.
"Ben you need to be strong let's take it step by step. You get a showered and I will go make you some breakfast and prepare your clothes ok"
"Yeah I can do that"
"Ok good I'll see you in about 15 minutes ok"
"Thankyou"
I walked over to the bathroom and stared into the mirror. My eyes red and puffy from the countless lonely nights crying. I wanted her back just to see her eyes to hold her. I couldn't save her and I would never forgive myself of that. She should be here by my side . I finally decided to get ready.
•••10 minutes later•••
I put on my clothes a white shirt with grey trousers and black learthed shoes my outfit similar to Finn and Poes. The only difference I wore reys ring on my finger. The last of my love.
"Ben do you want something to eat"
I stepped out and walked over to poe and sat down next to him at a small oak table.
"I don't think I can go today."
"Yes you can I know you can Ben one step at a time that's all it takes she needs you there she would be proud of you. The person you have become how  far you have come. I believe in you Ben . Rey believes in you Ben"
————————————————————
Hi ok I just want to say this chapter was really hard to write. Not just because I love rey and Ben and the story line of the two characters it's because I know so many people have lost the people they love and have had to go through so much pain. Especially in times like this with the corona virus pandemic taking so many lives. I just hope that everyone is staying safe and I pray that no body contracts the virus.
I would also like to dedicate this chapter to cassieorozco23 she is absloutely amazing and it's really motivating to write my chapters so Thank you a lot for that. Also make sure to check out her reylo story on her account it is amazing 😉
Please please stay safe and also thank you for so many reads and votes it really means a lot to me. Thank you so much or reading.
May the force be with you always
-c