Chapter 4

When we got the airport the rest of the our class including my friends  already left which left me with Augustus, Noah and Cameron

When we got the airport the rest of the our class including my friends  already left which left me with Augustus, Noah and Cameron . Since I had nothing else to do I got to know my classmates some more .

"Let's play 20 questions?" I suggest as we get comfortable in the esteemed private plane .

"Sure." The boys agree .

"I'll start . What's your favourite thing to shop for and why ?" I ask .

"Flowers and chocolates for my mother. Lilies always put a smile on her face ." Noah smiles

"Dior Sauvage . It gets all the girls flocking to me ." Cameron giggles

"What is one thing that annoys you the most?" Noah asks

"Loud chewing ." I say with complete confidence

"Tomato Sauce . I absolutely detest it." Cameron cried

" Do you find anyone in this airplane attractive, Kai ?" Augustus suddenly. I chocked up and so did the other boys . Augustus just smirked. He hadn't participated in this conversation yet he he looked gloomy almost jealous.

Maybe I was seeing , maybe I should get my contacts checked . And if even he was jealous he had no reason to be jealous of Cameron or Noah . And he does have a girlfriend.

"Let's just skip over that question. You don't have answer that Kai ." Noah reassures . I decided to move away from the boys to take a quick nap .

" Hey,"Cameron clicks his fingers in front of me as I wake up .

"You look pretty knocked out . We're about to land so prepare yourself ." Noah tells me and I put on a seatbelt.

"You good ,Auggie ?" I ask

"Auggie ?" He asks

"Just call me George ." He says

"I have a better one . Call him Emmy ."Cameron laughs .

"Shut up." Augustus laughs

We land at Lisbon Portela Airport after a four hour flight . I take my phone off flight and I get an instant flood of messages .